Chapter 1: New Prospects

The Wild West is full of dangers, and not just roaming Indian Tribes, or bandits out to steal your gold. Strange things go bump in the night in the unexplored reaches of the wilds. Native tribes have performed mystical rituals for generations to keep the dangers at bay, but western expansion is pushing them out, and the lines between worlds is forever being blurred like the scenery out of a train window.

A mix of Call of Cthulhu, Deadlands, Aces and Eights, this weird wild west game has a little bit of everything.
RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Leary of No One

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:43 pm

Delton doesn't acknowledge. He's too busy having an internal crisis and seizing the advantage to set up for their opening barrage. He crouches down near the edge of the balcony and rests the barrel of his rifle over it. As he draws a bead on the man on the roof, a bead of sweat wets his temple as it starts to inch down. Damn this heat.

When the three of them are ready, He takes the first shot.
Aim & Shoot

I'll give Xeno a chance to post what he's doing. Then Delton will shoot.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End?

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:22 pm

The trio is ready, on the porch, weapons braced on the rail. The O'Leary boys don't know what's about to hit them....

The opening volley rings out, smoke in the air, women screaming, men falling over bleeding, the gun fight has begun.
Obviously I'm having posting issues. I think its best I pause the game here. Maybe we can come back to it, but I need fewer games, and easier ones if I'm going to have any hope of posting at all. I hate doing it, but I think its been a long time coming.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring