Chapter 1: Greener Pastures

The Reapers have been defeated, every known civilization banded together to prevent mutual extinction, success came at a great cost, now vast parts of the galaxy lay in ruin and are being slowly rebuilt. The power dynamics of the galaxy have shifted and in its wake is creating many opportunities for those who are brave enough to take them.

Moderator: Hungry Xenomorph

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Chapter 1: Greener Pastures

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Inside Marcelo floats his way towards the back of the cell as Grzag starts hitting the door, the reinforced steel door doesn't budge an inch, however. Next he tries the window Gzrag pushes himself back so that he can propel himself from the opposite wall and smashes right into the center of the glass, which shatters into a million tiny shards. Marcelo smiles at the site of the floating glass and hurries to join the group outside of his cell.

From the opposite side of the hallway a door is being pried open.
Gzrag Strength check = 1d20+4=14 vs DC: 12 (Success!)

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:59 am

Grzag shakes his head. "Haha, idiots didn't headbutt-proof the glass." He takes back his flashlight-mounted submachine gun to light the way and beckons the group to grab on for another anti-gravity ride on his hump.

"Alright. Which way now? Be careful, I spilled something hot back the way we came."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 pm

Marcelo makes his way out of the cell and heads ahead of the group towards the front of the barge. The door in the back of the hallway slowly opens and and a few muzzles peek from the opening firing wildly into the hallway, luckily, they don't have an angle on the group yet, but the door continues to open and they will soon be able to mount an attack.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:21 pm

"Take cover near the airlock. They won't space us. They need the prisoner alive."

Grzag's tank programming tells him that it's best to exploit alien cowardice before a fight to thin the number of participants and weaken enemy morale. He moves within 40 feet of the door and stands at the ready with his hammer up, and belts out a threat.

"I'm swinging this hammer at the first idiot who shoots when that door opens!"

Intimidate

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:18 am

Bata'Vek sticks close to Grzag, firing off warning shots near the door to add to the threat.
I think my Combat Drone is still up, since it lasts until it's destroyed or I dismiss it. I have it and myself make warning shots at the door. Not trying to hit anyone, trying to Aid Another Grzag's Intimidate.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."