OOC Chatter

The OOC Forum for the Mass Effect New Horizons game.

Moderator: Hungry Xenomorph

Lathandris
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Druid

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by Lathandris » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:50 am

Oh cool we have started! I'm on travel right now. I'll be back Thursday morning. I'll post to the main thread Thursday evening

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:18 pm

Excellent, have a good journey.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 am

So ... good question by the Inspector. I assume with my skills I've pushed the normal automation pretty much to the limit, so we might be able to get by with a slimmer crew. But do we have "Sailor NPCs" to help run the thing? Hadn't thought that through.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:09 pm

You can push it enough to run what could be referred to as a skeleton crew, which would be half of the regular crew, which you can easily pick up around town, and no you currently don't have anyone.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Everybody please welcome Vardaen to the game, he will be replacing Carlos since he decided to stop posting.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Hello,

Please feel free to fill me in on character relations between me and you!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:11 am

Welcome. So far, we appear to be a group of misfits who sort of found each other on Earth after the war with the Reapers.

I've been playing Grzag as the odd one out with just fighting on the brain whom the party has to collectively play battlemaster for, but I'm leaning towards Kaester taking that role. He needed people to rely on and he needed food, and they needed a teammate who can hit like a truck. He's currently trying to grow his hump. He's a clone. (OOC: one of Okeer's failures).

His idea of a party is a good skirmish, but he's coaxed himself into coming around for a drink. He'll be pounding his own bottle of ryncol before he goes in, because he can't afford jack right now, but I've been out of the public thread for a bit because Grzag changed his mind about dealing with some stranger. Hope to show up after that.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:59 pm

I'm playing a quarian named Bata'Vek (where have we heard that name before? :D), who's the engineer that managed to turn a scrapped Turian Frigate into a spaceworthy vessel. He doesn't consider himself anything of a leader, but is prideful of his work and generally considers himself the smartest person in the room. As seen in the current bar scene, once work is done he loves to unwind and party down!
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Thanks guys, I've read the thread, PC backgrounds, and am reworking my character sheet.

Bata'Vek, man he gets around! Is this his 3rd game?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:54 pm

Yup! Only the first was long-lived, but I just can't let this guy go. Lol. What can I say? I love playing Engineers in the Mass Effect games. I'd always play the Engineer as my Paragon play-through, and a Biotic as my Renegade play-through. And Tali was definitely my favorite NPC throughout.