Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:33 pm

Matt looks at the sad bird trying to patch up it's net, delicately Matt tries to help the bird put it's net back together.
Last edited by Hungry Xenomorph on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:05 am

"Yeah Reyla, just surprised. And in pain. You know, from the sand." He finishes blinking everything clear, although his eyes are still really bloodshot. Probably take a while to return to normal, but no serious damage done to his sight. "Thanks for asking. Usually this area is more quiet. But it's always that way, isn't it? Like demonstrating something, that's always when something messes up."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Post by Khaos Diablo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:50 am

Reyla gave a small giggle, "Yeah it's either that or when you want something to happen nothing does.." She said to Ned, "Do you need me to get you anything?" She asked him, "And are you alright?" She also asked Big Blue. After she is done with these two she will go over to Matt, Shadow, and the Thrutcher to see how they were doing.

Akuma kept on guard looking around just to make sure nothing tried to attack her trainer or their new friends.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:15 pm

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about me. It's just sand." He waves her away. "And bruises heal eventually. Got a good gut punch there, which I'm going to be feeling for a few days. But nothing broken, which is fortunate." He looks over at the Thrutcher with bloodshot eyes. "Anything we can do to help repair his cute little net? Poor guy seems to be lost without it."
So having trouble with my D&D self vs my new Pokemon self. :) D&D self is "help the poor civilian / creature", and my Pokemon instincts are "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!".
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:09 pm

The Thrutcher made a sadden squawk as the branch used to make the net was snapped, with the netting torn. The bird dropped onto its bottom and looked defeated.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:55 pm

Matt grabs a branch and tries to fix the bird's little net.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:08 pm

The bird watched as Matthew used some stuff from his bag to fix up the net. While it looked sloppy, it was still usable now. The Thrutcher happily jumped around with its now fixed net, making happy sqwuaking noises.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:24 pm

Matthew gives the bird a few soft head pats and rubs it's back softly.
I think you already saw this coming, but i am going to try to catch this bird.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 am

Ned looks on with a bright smile as Matthew fixes up the net. Being outgoing is one thing, but these people actually care about the creatures of the forest, not just being bullies or glory-hounds. He could see himself being friends with them.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:36 pm

Matthew, after the group watched the birds excitement, asked Thrutcher if he wanted to be part of their group. The bird actually stroked his chin in thought before snapping his 'feathers' and nodding, making a squawk noise. With this new pokemon on their team, the party has 2 paths: North or West.
This was from Xeno asking on discord.

Matthew has caught Thrutcher [Lvl 8]