Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

Post by Khaos Diablo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:03 am

"Oh cool," Reyla said with a smile before looking at the boys, "Didn't you two want to challenge the gym?" She asked them.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Van, petting the grass pokemon, looks over at Reyla before answering her, "It's not a necessity, it would just be interesting to see. "

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 pm

"Interesting." Ned seems to perk up a bit at these newcomers heading for the Gym. "Never tried competing there myself, always just been a townie." He uses the term with pride, rather than in a derogatory manner. "Mind if I tag along? Might be fun to try it out too."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:42 pm

"Absolutely" says Matt without hesitation, 'but first i would like to rest a bit and take a look around the town and it's surroundings, i would like to get some time with Monochrow before heading to the gym. You know, build a bond with him."

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Post by Khaos Diablo » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:27 am

Reyla nodded, "I think we could all use a rest after our little encounter...and looking around town doesn't sound bad either...um Ned right? Do you mind giving us a tour if it's not that much trouble?" She asked him.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:07 pm

"Yeah, no problem." He waits until his pokemon is healed up, then pops him back out of the pokeball so he can walk beside him. The Roggenrola proclaims its name like all the others do, seemingly happy to follow along. "I can show you around, point out the landmarks and such. Find you a place to rest too."
Pokemon Towns seem to be 'item shop', 'pokemon center', and 'gym'. :P Real people don't live there, at least not enough to have such a specialized economy. But anyways, let's assume a slightly more realistic town, and as a local I can show you around.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Sounds good. Thats essentially all there is. Remember, its Pokemon

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:11 pm

"Great, why don't we get going?"

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:42 am

"Sure, yeah, no problem." He gives a friendly wave to Nurse Joy as he leads the group out of the Pokemon Center. He dramatically gestures to the dozen or so buildings, as though showing off a major metropolitan center. "Crux Town! ... not sure what it's the crux of, but it certainly is a town." He points to the western-most house. "That's where my parents live. Nice, regular folks. The forest is where I spend most of my time. There's a fine pond a half mile to the east that is really great for spending a relaxing afternoon. The water practically sparkles when the sun hits it just right."

Looking off to the largest building to the north, he points out the groups current destination. "There's the Gym, of course. Hard to miss. Most travelers are here for that, rather than the forest or the townsfolk. To be honest, most of the economy revolves around it. If it shuttered, this place would become a ghost town."
Just talking out of my ass here. Totally making things up, hopefully it all ends up making sense.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Its good enough :p I can add that lake in now
Ned was correct with the gym, as it was the main attraction of the town. It was a tall building with a large pokeball symbol over the door. While most of the off road was grass, there was patted down dirt in front of the building All around the buildings were various flowers, planted and well taken care of, making the surrounding field around the gym colorful.

When the group stopped near the door to be shown it, they would see that the Gym was open for challengers to enter.