Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

Post by Khaos Diablo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:28 am

"Should we go inside to take a look?" Reyla asked the boys as she looked at the gym Akuma looked at it curiously wondering what kind of pokemon would be used in the gym.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Ned gestures towards the open doorway. "After you, newcomers! I've seen it plenty of times, given that I live here and all. Go right on in, and live the experience."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Matt excitedly nods in agreement, "absolutely, i need all the information i can get if i want to get my hands on that badge!" He steps through the threshold of the door into the gym.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:35 pm

Throwing the doors open to the Gym, Matthew was the first to step inside. A few blue tiles made up the entrance floor, all polished so they sparkled. A few feet ahead from the doorway... was dirt? It was a light dirt trail leading to a wide opening, probably the battlefield. Bordering the place was beautiful flowers, just like outside around the building. The placed was just full of them, and the light from the skylight and drops from the sprinklers, made the place just illuminate with colour.

A woman was standing near a bed of flowers, dropping what seems to be plant food around the flowerbed. She had blonde curly curly hair that went down to her mid back, a pink turtleneck sweater and some striped pants.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Ned lets the newcomers take in the sight. He personally really likes the natural touches of the flowers and the dirt path, rather than others he has heard of that are just sterile tile and stone. "There's the local Gym Leader celebrity, of course. I'm probably biased, but I think she has some of the most beautiful Fairy type Pokemon around. She has an amazing eye for such things."

He leads the group inside, politely closing the door behind them. Then he advances in, waving in a friendly manner. "Yo, Meredith! We've got a new batch of challengers come into town. Seem like nice people. Have time to meet them?"
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:52 am

The woman looks over to the sturdy voice and gives a sweet smile to them, "Oh, Ned! Here to finally take the challenge?"

She notices the 2 other people with him and walks over the the ground, giving a nice curtsy to them, "Welcome to the Crux City Gym, as Ned here said, my name is Meredith and I am the Gym Leader. Are you two new to the region?"
Yeah just kinda faded our psychic friend out of existence

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:37 am

Enthusiastically Matt steps up and shakes the gym leader's hand, "I am Matthew Collingwood, Pleased to meet you." Matt gives the room a scan and comments, "This is quite the gym, it is impressive."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:38 pm

Ned looks bashful for the first time since the others met him, actually blushing slightly. "Never had ambition to rise to your level, Meredith. Just your friendly neighbor and wilderness enthusiast." He pats his Pokemon on its head affectionately. "And Big Blue here is my buddy more than anything. Not sure what I'd do with ambition, anyways. I've never been to another town before. My parents haven't either."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:59 pm

Meredith is surprised at the sudden handshake but she smiles at the excited youth's enthusiasm, "Well, thank you! I grow these plants myself with the help of my Pokemon."

She looks over at Ned and gives him an assuring smile, if not a little concerned, "Hey, I know you two, Ned. You two are the toughest in Crux Town, well, second to me of course. Maybe you should try the Gym Battle! I'll do a one on one with you after this young mans fight. Matthew, was it?"

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Post by Khaos Diablo » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:31 am

Reyla looked around at the gym, she was honestly impress by how the inside of the gym looked, Akuma on the other hand didn't much care for all the flowers and just looked bored.

"Oh I'm Reyla and this is my friend Akuma," Reyla said to Meredith introducing herself and her Gastly to the Gym Leader.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords