Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

Post by KrowsNest » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:38 am

The three birds made angered noises at Ned now, as his intimidation tactic seemed to just anger them more.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:09 pm

"Aw crap. Sorry guys, I think I just made things worse." He brings his fists up to protect his face, and nods to his Pokemon. "Alright Big Blue. Time to show these bullies whose place this is."
Fight Fight Fight!
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:51 am

The three birds turn their attention to the group, all seemingly mad at them for disturbing their issue. The one was had the broken net stands up and squawks, flapping its wings.

One of the birds runs at Ned and swings its foot at the ground, kicking dirt at him to use 'Sand Attack', getting him in the eyes. Another runs past the first bird and pecks at Ned's stomach. The last one shoots a glare at Ned, its eyes glowing as it tries to use Leer. Luckily, Ned trains for this kinda thing and the Leer does nothing to him.
{ { Initiative } }
Thrutcher {b}
Thrutcher {b}
Thrutcher {b}
Shadow
Akuma
Thrutcher
Reyla
Matt
Ned
Big Blue

Ned is Blind for 1 turn
Ned takes 15 damage from Peck
Leer against Ned misses!

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:43 am

Shadow steps in front of one of the agitated Theutcher, without hesitation Matt says "Shadow use Ember."
Shadow moves SWx1, then Sx1, then SWx1, followed by using ember.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:59 am

Shadow iss able to get to his destination before unleashing an Ember attack, hitting the Thrutcher that had yet to do anything, hitting directly. The bird still stood on its feet though, shaking the smoke away from it.
Thrutcher takes 10 damage!

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:57 pm

Ned staggers back, rapidly trying to blink the sand out of his eyes. He tries to stay on the defensive, but has no idea how to fight blind. He frantically waves his Pokemon forward, yelling "Headbutt!"

The Roggenrola rears back, then launches itself bodily at the Thrutcher.
Ned: Shift Action - Maneuver: Disengage. Shift 1 Meter away from the attackers (no AOO). Not sure if there is a Full Defense-type option for my Standard, but would do that if possible.
- The only place I could find to record my damage was 'Combat', G1 (Current HP). Let me know if I should have done something different.

Big Blue: Standard Action - Headbutt on the enemy that damaged Ned (AC 2, DB 7, 2d6+25 damage, can Flinch on a 15+) With my Inspired Training (+1 Evasion, +2 Saves), I'm not sure where we record that but should always be active any day I train with my Pokemon.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Post by Khaos Diablo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:34 am

Reyla looked around and mumbled wishing it didn't come to this and looked around, "Akuma use Mean Look on the one in front of Ned!" She said to him with Akuma grinning as she moved to scare the bird pokemon.

While Akuma did that Reyla would pull out her Pokedex to find out what these pokemon were.
Akuma Moves North 1
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:02 am

Akuma's evil face is seen by one of the Thrutchers, which squawks in fear, flapping its wings in a panic, a blue aura dropping around it.

The Thrutcher without the net runs at the Thrutcher that was hit by Ember, jabbing its beak at the bird, striking it. The bird squawks from being struck. Reyla, meanwhile, whips out the Pokedex and scans the birds.
Thrutcher has been struck by Mean Look: it now is Slowed and Trapped
Thrutcher uses Peck! Its target takes 19 damage!
Reyla scans the Thrutcher! Everyone gains 1 Dex Exp
Thrutcher
Bug Catcher Pokémon
Type: Normal Flying
Thrutcher are one of the few non-Bug type Pokemon often used by bug catchers. Thrutcher carry around a hand-made net, with which they catch their prey. Thrutcher have great vision, being able to see the smallest bugs from far away.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:44 pm

Matt cheers on Shadow as the pup wags his tail happily, "Shadow use ember again on the same target!".
Use Ember on same enemy.

I will skip my turn since there isn't anything i can really do to improve our situation.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Big Blue takes a quick jolt at the Thrutcher that attacked Ned, striking it very hard and knocking it to the ground, Big Blue using his weight in the strike and the landing. The Roggenrola rolls off the bird and jumps excitedly.

With one of the Thrutchers down, the other two get irritated. The one now next to the Roggenrola stepped to the side before striking Big Blue with Peck, but the Pokemons solid body made it feel no pain. The other avoids the Thrutcher with the broken net and Pecks at Shadow, striking the dog directly.

Shadow shoots an Ember at Thrutcher, the blast hitting the bird directly.
Big Blue defeats Thrutcher!
Thrutcher uses Peck but BigBlue avoids damage
Thrutcher uses Peck and Shadow takes 10 damage!
Shadow uses Ember and deals 10 damage!