Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:08 am

"Well, that was a bit of a surprise adventure there. Good that nobody was seriously hurt, and Matthew has got a new friend." He looks around the not quite as peaceful in the past pool, getting his bearings again after the fight. "Still happy to play the tour guide to the local area, of course. We can keep heading farther away from town to the east, or circle around it to the north. Any preferences?"
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:25 am

Matt stands up and looks at Ned, "I think that depends on what there is to see along the way, are there some nice spots worth seeing up north?"

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:05 am

"That's ... um ... a good question." Ned squints in each direction, making sure his bearings are accurate. "If we head north, we get the the lake in the area. People go fishing and swimming there. Further in is a pleasant glade in the forest to the east. So whichever you'd like to see, I'll lead on."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 pm

*Notification Post*

Well I talked to the GM and unfortunately this Game is going to be retired. KrowsNest is having too much difficulty and stress trying to run this System, and is going to concentrate in putting his energy and attention into his One Piece game and the PCs is he gaming.

I'll let Vardaen know to move this Campaign to the Graveyard.