Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:04 am

Image The rushing water hit against the front and side of the large ship, the sky was cloudless and blue, the sun shining down upon the passengers. People were walking around the deck, looking at the beautiful ocean and seeing the island in the far distance. What island was this? This was the new region; Albion. All the people on this boat were off to see the new land, explore, and maybe even start a new life there. Kids were pointing out the Wingull flocks flying through the sky, and water pokemon jumping from the ocean water.

The ship had been sailing for the entire day, starting from Hoenn, and people were anxious. The boat, by around the evening, slowly pulling up to the docks and weighing anchor, resting at the docks of Crux Town. The town was small, with a lighthouse near the shore. As the dock stopped and lowered the walkway, people began to walk down onto the docks, carrying bags and such.
Welcome to Albion
So now you guys are in town. You guys have been called by a pokemon professor to meet him in his lab in Crux Town. As you guys get off the boat, you'll surely see each other. Whether or not you know each other already is your call

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:16 am

Van Threnody hums softly to himself as he shoulders his bag. His excitement almost has him bouncing in place. He's never been this far from Oldale, and messing around in the forests and ruins has nothing on a whole new region!

He can feel a sympathetic vibration in his mind, his enthusiasm echoed and accompanied. He looks down as a Ralts pokes it's head out of a pocket he's sown into his duffle.

"You too, huh, Sara?" Chuckling, he gives his friend scritches behind the ear. "Let's see what happens next!"

As he disembarks, the young trainer is looking around for the new. Anyone familiar with him could recognize his zealous energy, even in a crowd.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:38 pm

Matthew Collingwood spends most of the trip on the ship's prow getting some fresh air and taking in the sights, next to him is Shadow, his trusty Houndour, the playful pup jumps around and barks in excitement as the ship gets closer to the docks. Matt scratches the pup behind the ear to calm him down a bit before heading back inside and gathering his bag.

Ever since he was a little boy Matt wanted to follow on his father's footsteps and become a researcher, the allure of discovering new pokemon species and exploring new lands has been like a siren's song calling to him. Luckily for him his father pulled some strings and got him an opportunity to work under a professor here in Albion.

Putting his hat on as he makes his way down the landing Matt takes a deep breath of the briny air filled with excitement and joy. Once on the port Matt takes out the piece of paper where he had written the professor's address down and looks around to get his bearings.

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Post by Khaos Diablo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:19 am

Reyla Lavina was walked around the ship as she was calling out for her pokemon, "Akuma! Where are you? We have to go!" She said as she looked around for her Gastly but couldn't find that ball of gas anywhere before she noticed the familiar sight of her long time friend already on the docks. "Oh why you!" She said before taking off into a run to go after Akuma passing the three boys quickly on her way off the ship. Said Gastly was currently laughing to itself at Reyla's reaction to seeing it already off the ship.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:45 pm

The town wasn't very big. It just had a few houses, the docks, a Pokémon Censter and Mart, and the tall lighthouse. It wasn't big but it was very relaxing to be in. The group, whenever anyone looked up, would see bird pokemon they had never seen before. How exciting!

Strangely, the three kids, following the directions they were given, end up at the same stairway leading up to a small laboratory on a hill. Each looking up from their papers, they would see the other two kids invited, all staring at each other.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Matthew can't help but notice the other kids heading in the same direction as him and wonders if maybe they'll be joining him in this grand adventure. As he walks Shadow gets curious about the strangers and approaches them giving them a sniff or two, Matthew stops to collect the curious Houndour and says "Sorry about that Shadow gets protective sometimes, I'm Matthew, I've noticed that you are heading the same way as me, by chance, are you meeting the town's professor?"

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Khaos Diablo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 pm

"Yeah, I am!" Reyla said with a smile as Akuma appeared circling around Shadow before vanishing and appearing back in Reyla's back. "Oh i'm Reyla and no worries Akuma likes to do the same sometimes, she can be a bit of a handful at times." She said with a small laugh as they walked, "So what is it you guys are going to the professor for?" She asked the two boys walking with her.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:00 am

"I'm Van! This is Sarabande."

The peppy teenager introduces himself and the Ralts peeking out of his bag as he offers his hand for Shadow to sniff.

"I'm meeting the professor too. I can't wait to find out what kind of job he has for us!"

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Khaos Diablo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:30 am

"Well it's nice to meet you Van!" Reyla said with a smile as Akuma looked at the Ralts peeking out of Van's bag and decided to make a funny face at the pokemon with it's tongue sticking out.

"So how did you two meet your friends?" She asked the two boy's wanting to make conversation as they walked to the professor's lab. "I met Akuma when i was small and she tried to scare me when i got lost, of course after that she helped me find my way home and kind of stuck around ever since...the freeloader." She said with a playful jab at the Gastley who only stuck out her tongue at Reyla.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm

"Shadow come here." The little pup happily returns to Matthew and stands by him happily. Matthew kneels down and gives Shadow a rub behind the ear. "This is Shadow, he was a gift from my father who is a researcher back in Hoenn."