Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Chapter 1: Welcome To The New Region

Post by KrowsNest » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:35 am

"And it is a pleasure to meet you!" Meredith cheerfuly responded to Reyla, "Well, with the pleasantries out of the way, I say we can start the-"

A door opened up at the wall, which seemed to be an elevator. A man in a construction outfit walked over, Meredith quickly approaching him, "Sorry, Miss, some of the repairs are still a but busted, especially to match the plans you had."

"Oh dear... its not ready then?" The worker shook his head and Meredith looked at the 3 trainers, "I'm sorry, you three, I had an important fight the other day and it damaged the main challenge room. I sadly can't do any gym battles until its repaired then."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The three exited the gym, with dissapointment trying to embrace them. Meredith suggested if they wanted something to do prior, there was a forest trail that probably had some pokemon they could catch

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:20 am

Matt thanks the gym leader for her time before heading back out to the town, once outside he takes a deep breath of the night's brisk air, "Maybe we should rest for the night and start fresh tomorrow?"

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 pm

"Sure, if you want. If you're interested, I could take you around the forest and show you my favorite pool that I mentioned." Ned gestures vaguely to the east. "Should be some excitement we can find on the way."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Post by Khaos Diablo » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:15 am

"That sounds fun, and lets Akuma explore a little more before we turn in for the night." Kyra said with a smile as she did want to see what other pokemon lived in the forest.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:39 am

Crux Town Forest Image

Ned decided to show the group a cool little pond in the forest that he and Big Blue liked to visit. After the group agreed, they made their way to the west of town and, navigating the trees, eventually found a trail. There were definitely a lot of trees, making it a nice trail to look at. Big Blue was carried by Ned through the thick roots but after was let go to waddle around. Akuma stayed close to Reyla and Shadow walked a little ahead of Matthew to scout.

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Matthew enters the wooded area, and can't help but be at awe at the site's beauty. "This is quite beautiful." He remarks to no one in particular as he follows behind his trusty Shadow.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:58 am

Ned coughs a little, his cheeks reddening up. "Thank you. It's ... kind of special to me. I'm sure we all get those feelings of needing a place to be alone sometimes. To think, or just be away from the pressure of family and such." He places a gentle hand on one of the larger trees. "It's peaceful."

He lets out a small laugh. "Strange. I don't usually have this reaction to people. Haven't ever brought others here. Well, there was that one time I was trying to get Cheryl out here for a kiss or two, but that's different. You're newcomers. Also, not trying to kiss anyone here."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 am

Reyla smiles at the sight of the trees, amazed by just how gorgeous this forest is! Akuma doesn't seem too interested in the trees, but she stays close to her trainer. "It's beautiful."

The group begin walking through the trail, though it's not long until they stumble upon an open glade. The forest has two different trails now, straight forward or to the right. Before they can make their way down either of them though, there was some kind of situation going on between some Pokemon. Around a bush are 4 birds, 3 on one side, one on the other. The birds seem to be holding some kind of nets in their hands, like bug nets.

The three are squacking at the other aggressively. In their nets, seem to be tiny worms and little bugs they caught. The lone bird seemed upset, holding a broken net.

Warning: Picture is huge

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Matt walks alongside Reyla and Ned enjoying the lovely sights and pleasant weather of the trail, upon hearing the ruckus Matt approaches the bird pokemon slowly, Matt watches them for while, Shadow eventually joins Matt and when he does Matt crouches and give Shadow a rub behind his ear.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:27 am

Ned walks forward calmly but confidently, Big Blue waddling alongside him. He exudes confidence and strength, moving into a space as though he belongs there. "Come on, gentlemen. No need for fighting. This is a peaceful place, not for fighting." Even if they can't understand him, he uses a tone that communicates a statement of control.
Going for a non-hostile use of Intimidate here. I understand if we're destined for Combat, but Nate is doing his best to stop the fight before it starts. Like walking in when the cats are getting pissy at each other.