Chit Chat

The world of Pokémon is vast, wide, and available for adventuring! Alongside your Pokémon team, grow the bonds of your partners and take on every challenge that comes at you! Conquer Gym Battles, win Poke-Contests, discover new Pokémon that no one has before, and stop the forces of evil! But a new region has opened up: The Albion region! What secrets lie in this new land? What kind of Pokémon are waiting to be discovered? What is "Arceus's chosen hero"?

Moderator: KrowsNest

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Chit Chat

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:49 pm

Oh, uhh… sure

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Chit Chat

Post by KrowsNest » Mon May 13, 2019 1:11 am

You guys still here?

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Chit Chat

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon May 13, 2019 4:01 am

Yup! Just didn't want to interrupt a duel.

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Chit Chat

Post by KrowsNest » Mon May 13, 2019 3:08 pm

I mean, a comment would even be fine xD

Khaos Diablo
Level 2
Level 2
User Class: Force-Sensitive Exile

Chit Chat

Post by Khaos Diablo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:10 am

Hey guy's sorry i was gone for so long I had a lot of stuff irl that popped up regarding Family and work, nothing serious but more just got really busy and had almost no time to really do anything, so sorry about that, unfortuantely i'm going to be dissappearing next week as well but that more to do with a trip i'm going on and i wont have access to my computer and even internet so if i can post i will if not i'll try and tell Krow to post for me. Again sorry for my absence for so long.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall... but far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Chit Chat

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:41 am

Waiting on anyone

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Chit Chat

Post by KrowsNest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:35 am

Alright guys, turns out some things have been done wrong:

> Everyone gets a new Feat of their choosing from the Players Handbook, as long as you meet the requirements.
> Trainers all get 1 free stat to place in their stat list
>All Starters (Shadow, Akuma, and Sara) shall be moved to level 4 as I have realized your starters are under leveled

Message me your changes