The Fundraising Thread - Non DiceFellowship.org

This forum is for general, random chatter. Feel free to discuss pretty much anything here. Any game being run is also on topic.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Help Support Cub Scouts and Lil' Vman

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:08 pm

We have a post-splat video but the thing itself was missed.

Let's see, Lil'Vman wants to hit the 1100$ mark, he's half way there about, so the more you buy the better. You buy 100$ I'll let you Pie me in the Face next BrenCon, how's that?

If our Pack sells more this year than last year the kids get to shave our Cub Master's head! That's 12K+
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:16 pm

How about a Cleveland Steamer instead?
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Its Cub Scouts man, get appropriate!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Hey all,

I wanted to thank a few folks who have generously donated to my son's Cub Scouting by ordering online popcorn from him. I wanted to make a second announcement about this. Lil'Vman has set himself a new lofty goal of $2500! He is more than half way there, but still needs help. At $2500 he starts a scholarship that will continue to grow each year with each new popcorn sale from now until he leaves scouting at age 18. Perfectly good strangers have donated and bought popcorn from him, I hope my friends here will be as kind and also donate.

Click the link and support!

http://trails-end.com/?scout=62bc8496bf31d12

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Kickstarter - Geeky Fitness App

Post by Trogdor » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Okay, so I don't usually post things like this. But a good friend of mine is looking to fund her project on Kickstarter, and I wanted to give it a shout out. She's looking to make a fitness program that's entertaining to use, so that people like me are more likely to get some exercise, and so that people who do exercise regularly can have a more enjoyable exercise experience. It's an audio program called Apocalypse Survival Training that lets you follow a clever story line as you exercise. In this case, you're training to defeat an alien invasion of London. Sounds like fun to me.

So, if you're looking for something interesting to motivate you to exercise more, or just something to make your workouts a little more entertaining, take a look at her Kickstarter page. It just might be the thing for you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... tness-adve

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Re: Kickstarter - Geeky Fitness App

Post by Vardaen » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:07 pm

I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone here that donated to my little Cub Scout this year. He was seeking a goal of $2500 to get a scholar ship (and a bunch of prizes) and he actually managed to get $2705!!! First one in the whole council this year! A huge thanks again folks!

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Is it too late to buy stuff? Got sidetracked for a while and forgot to buy something.

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Wow what does the scholarship entail?

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:23 am

Shurijo wrote:Is it too late to buy stuff? Got sidetracked for a while and forgot to buy something.
It is not too late. Perhaps however you might consider helping out Eilanders boys they are both also doing this.

The scholarship is an interest baring account starting with 6% of his sales from this year forward. So each year another 6% no matter what he sells.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Cub Scout Popcorn

Post by Vardaen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Hey all, its that time of year again -- Popcorn Time!

Owen is working hard to raise money to support his Cub Scouting and he needs your help. You can help by making a popcorn purchase using the link below. When you make this donation 70% of the purchase goes directly to scouting, half of which goes to our local Cub Pack of which I am the Cub Master and Owen is a Bear Scout of. To top it off Owen also earns 6% of it for a collage scholarship which he earned last year thanks to all your generous donations!

Please support Owen's hard work and future scouting activities by buying a bag (or 2) of popcorn. You can pay online and they will ship it right to you!

Thank you all so much in advance!

http://trails-end.com?scout=62bc8496bf3 ... Activities

You should see "You are Supporting Owen M"

Thanks all!

Touring Medical Helicopter Unit!

PS: The sale runs until November so you have lots of time.