The Fundraising Thread - Non DiceFellowship.org

This forum is for general, random chatter. Feel free to discuss pretty much anything here. Any game being run is also on topic.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The Fundraising Thread - Non DiceFellowship.org

Post by Vardaen » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

We all have kids (well many of us do), or we all have some fundraising that we have to do other than for the site (how is that UPS going Bren?). So instead of a bunch of threads for cookies, candies and other stuff I've stickyed this, and feel free to add your fundraiser to the bottom.

Brennor's RPG Site is not an official sponsor of anything, the admins make no promises, offer no guarantee, and are not to be held responsible for any fundraiser linked to this thread. With that said, we hope your organization meets its goals and that you are successful in your efforts.
To start things off my son's school is selling Gertrude Hawk Chocolates.

Orders must be in by March 5th, and they will be available no later than March 23rd. Since we are online, we have two option, either you can pick up your order at BrenCon, or I can ship it to you (at your cost). A check, or PayPal will work for payment. (Or if you can think of a better system let me know!)

All proceeds are donated to the Discovery Kids Preschool and Discovery Kids Club (where Lil Vman goes!).
He also wins prizes for various levels of candy sold.

You can download a PDF Catalog of all the candy here: Spring2012

Please PM or Email me with orders if you are interested.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The Fundraising Thread - Non Brennor's RPG

Post by Brennor » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

Vardaen wrote:To start things off my son's school is selling Gertrude Hawk Chocolates.
Ah, dang. Just placed an order with my niece for some Gertrude Hawk stuff about 2 weeks ago. If I'd known this was coming, I'd have split order. Any idea if this will be a yearly thing?
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:09 am

We will be moving school districts by next fall so I have no idea right now.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 am

My nieces are selling some candy for school there so just dumped a ton of cash there :(.

If we are still raising funds for a UPS for the site I will donate to that again.

Where do we find the prices V?

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 am

I've been trying to poke V for another donation drive for the site, too. Like the one from 2009 where you got a few game-stuffy things for it.

Besides, V, how long until that stuff expires? Because I may be at JP's in July and intercontinental shipping can be troublesome. Thanks, German customs. You suck.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:16 am

The pdf doesn't list prices? Oh well, sorry. Its candy Haya probably good for a few months if it stays sealed up.. full of preservatives ;)

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

2012 Undy 5000 - Colon Cancer Alliance

Post by Bo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Like last year, my wife and I have organized a team to run in the Undy 5000 to raise money for the Colon Cancer Alliance. If you feel inclined to donate, the link is below! Last year we came in third in money earned! (That's only because Ethicon Endosurgery and some other lady donated enough money to get ahead of us from their cell phones during the race itself!!! Bah! We thought we had it in the bag before the race bega ;)

Donate to Our Team
~Bo~

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Desert Bus

Post by Vardaen » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm

[Topic Moved: Original Post by Bitom]

Desert bus for hope is this weekend.

If you don't know what this is, click here.

Why do I pimp this event? Because Child's Play is the only charity that I can find nothing bad about, and the Loading Ready Run crew is awesome.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

The ultimate mini

Post by Bitom » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:28 pm

I don't know if this really suits as a fundraiser, but what the hell:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/188 ... game-piece

Figure the more people I can convince to back it, the more likely it is that I'll get one.

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Re: The ultimate mini

Post by Chanur » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

That is a pretty good idea, I will try to donate. This is for your project Bitom? If so I will try and cross promote it on Rerolled.