New Game: Barkham Horror

This forum is for general, random chatter. Feel free to discuss pretty much anything here. Any game being run is also on topic.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Join me for a mysterious RPG game of Barkham Horror, where we explore the Dogwich Legacy!

In The Dogwich Legacy, the Order of Dead Rodents on the Doorstep has taken hold of Barkham, tipping the scales in the unseen war that has raged on for centuries. While the struggle is old as time itself, a newly unearthed book, the Necro-nom-nom-nom-icon, has given the Order unnatural abilities—turning select members of their feline ranks into horrific creatures that now hunt for flesh. Barkham’s only hope is the brave puppers, doggos, and good boys who will tirelessly dig for answers and sniff out the truth.

The Order of Dead Rodents on the Doorstep have ears in every corner of the city and their dark powers set them apart from any enemy you have yet faced. It takes man’s best friend to fight for all mankind. The destiny of Barkham is in your paws—do you have what it takes?

Find out more here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/n ... ch-legacy/
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Sorry, I'm more of a cat person than a dog person. I'm going to have side with the Order of Dead Rodents on the Doorstep, no matter what horrors they unleash.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Lol, Nice!

You can help GM it and play as the Cats
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring