Prelude: Gensai

The Emerald Empire of Rokugan. It is a land upheld by honor, guided by fate, ruled by destiny. The Great Clans each support the Emperor, but inter-clan conflict is inevitable—both in the Emperor’s courts and on the battlefield. In the midst of danger and turmoil, honor must be your sword and your armor.

It is an era of sudden change and upheaval in the Emerald Empire. Mortal schemes, elemental imbalances, and celestial turmoil have disrupted the political, military, and spiritual equilibrium of Rokugan. Long-simmering rivalries and fresh betrayals ripple through the courts and on the battlefield. The Chrysanthemum Throne is beset by threats from without and within, and the honor of the seven Great Clans shall be put to the test.
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Prelude: Gensai

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:52 pm

With a half cocked smile the Crane looks at Gensai, "Oh so I guess you are. No worries, I'm sure you'll make it up to me at some point."

There is a shout on the air, someone is calling out near by. You see an older Crane hands cupped to his mouth shouting, "Takashi! Enough of that, come on! Time to go!" The young Crane nods again to the ronin, "Duty calls. Perhaps I shall see you around Gensai-san." He then turns and strides off to join the older man, who by the look of him, could be Takashi's father.

That leaves the ronin alone, with some time to kill before the hour grows late. Its enough time to finds some driftwood on the beach or a downed branch someplace and to set to work some before turning in for the night.
I'd like to end things here and pick up with everyone tomorrow for the dinner party
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring