Game Status

This is the OOC forum for The Dark Museum.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Game Status

Post by Shurijo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:24 pm

Hey, With Vardaen cutting back on his games. This leaves 3 players and me. I'm just checking to see if everyone is okay moving forward or if we want to pause/stop the game. I'm okay with either direction. The game has went a bit slower than I expected (mostly due to me) because my interest has waned a bit.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Game Status

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:13 pm

I'm still interested in continuing.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Game Status

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:59 am

It's fine, my core DnD group is the same size. I had an issue with connection for a couple days as well. We had a storm in Iowa cause all kinds of damage (I'm fine).

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Game Status

Post by Shurijo » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Everyone, I feel the need to shutdown the game.

I feel it will be a better use of everyone's time to focus on other games. I had a vision for this, but I never felt like I had gotten my momentum going strong enough. I'm not sure if it was the hell environment was too foreign to me or me trying too hard to do a homebrew world, mash up, using some content from other D&D books, but my enthusiasm as a DM never peaked as much as I would have liked. I don't want to kick the can down the road with a dragging game, when you could spend your valuable posting time on other games (or starting up your own game as GM).

Thanks for the journey!