Episode 1: Can I Call You Crewmate?

Many pirate crews take to the sea with all the same goal: To hunt down and claim the Pirate Kings treasure, known as the One Piece! Will your crew be the one to beat the other crews, avoid the navy, and find the legendary treasure?

Moderator: KrowsNest

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Episode 1: Can I Call You Crewmate?

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:41 am

Zed, smiles at the young monkey's naivete, "Pepper, it's the golden age of piracy, many are string out to sea searching for fame and fortune, Gold D. Rogers changed everything, and I intend on taking my fair share. I do hope you'll join us in our adventure."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:47 pm

"Oh. So, it's like a race?" She seems to grasp the meaning. "And plenty of tough competition along the way, I'll bet. Maybe Bluebeard's thinking about getting his fair share. Hmph, that'll be a first."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:58 pm

"Let's hope not. That's the last fella I would want to call 'King of the Pirates'" Andre claims with a crossing of his muscular arm.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:30 pm

"Mhmm, you said it! 'King of pirates'? More like, um... oh, whatever. Just add that to the reasons I don't hang around when he shows up." She scratches the mink fur on her head. "Actually, when does he show up? How big is his crew, anyway?"

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:34 am

Barnacle has a sour expression at the thought. "Ugh, let's not imagine a person like Bluebeard becoming the ultimate Pirate King. The world would be a much worse place for it." He perks back up at the next question, as he is very interested in finding out when the pirate will be showing up next.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Zed looks at his friend Barnacle "Luckily for us we won't have to ever find out if things work out for us." Zed grabs some provisions for future trips, Zed looks at Pepper, "Pepper, I think we should pay this Bluebeard fellow a visit."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:19 am

Pepper turns and stares with animated confusion. "Visit? Well we're gonna have to, since we're already planning to run him outta here." If Zed has an idea, she's not catching on.

She says this right in front of Andre, and she turns to him again with a friendly smile and repeats her question. "So yeah, do you know when he's showin' up?"

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:43 pm

Andre chuckled and pats Pepper on her head, You say that every time, about how you're going to kick him out of town but you never do cause of how many of them there are. Anyway, knowing him, they're probably out of supplies already and heading back to shore.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:54 pm

She doesn't bristle at the head pat, taking it like it's completely normal, but she drops the smile and blows a puff of air at her bangs like she did back at Nico's family restaurant, sending strands of hair flying upward and mostly out of her way but with less effect than she hoped, so she brings her hand up to brush the stray locks aside and launches into her new idea for rallying the town.

"Yeah, yeah. But I got new friends! We're going to go around town, and when they see who's with me, when they hear our energy, we'll get enough volunteers to take on his gang one-to-one. Seriously, just look at this guy!" She points right up at Barnacle where she saw him last, smiling again. He might not even be where she thinks he is. "He's as big as a freakin' house!"

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:36 am

Barnacle blushes, looking bashfully at his feet. "Aww, that's kind of you. But I'm not sure being the size of a "freakin' house" is going to scare off a whole gang of pirates. We'll need to work together and be smart about it. But with your enthusiasm, I'm sure we'll pull it off!" He smiles back at Pepper.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."