Episode 1: Can I Call You Crewmate?

Many pirate crews take to the sea with all the same goal: To hunt down and claim the Pirate Kings treasure, known as the One Piece! Will your crew be the one to beat the other crews, avoid the navy, and find the legendary treasure?

Moderator: KrowsNest

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Episode 1: Can I Call You Crewmate?

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Pepper gawks as when Andre turns around, and when he returns she does her best to hide her surprise. She smiles and picks up the guns. "I will. Thank you, Andre. We'll make him regret he ever laid eyes on this town. Do you know where we can get more guns? Or some good clubs?"

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:44 am

Barnacle's eyebrows practically shoot right off his face, he is so surprised. "Thanks, Andre! Every little bit helps, and we'll make sure he knows who's behind him getting his come-uppance." He elbows Pepper friendly-like in the ribs. "Way to go, Pepper!"
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:12 am

Pepper elbows Barnacle back playfully. "No problem. I mean it, I'm not gonna let Bluebeard come down on anyone if I can help it."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:13 pm

"I'm sorry, Pep. This is all we got left. I hope you make use of it." Andre confessed, leaning on the side of his counter, with his arms crossed. He looked over at Zed and Barnacle mostly, with a look that says 'I'm still not sure what to think of this'

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:59 am

"Oh. Okay then, we'll make it count." She turns around and follows Zed and Barnacle outside.

"Okay. We got two rifles. Now what? Maybe I could lend my gauntlet to someone else."

Pepper points one of the guns straight ahead, getting a feel for it and having a little fun even if she probably won't be using it, but she's holding it all wrong.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:23 am

"Eh, I wouldn't loan out your personal equipment that someone else hasn't trained on." His torso pops open, and he pulls out his heavy flail. "For example, this. I'm sure they would try their best, but they'd be more likely to drop it than be useful with it." He puts it back, his chest reforming. "We only got a couple people to help. Give them weapons or whatever, and let's get this done. We're wanting something that won't ever happen, some big armored militia rising up with us." He shakes his head, wanting to just get this done with.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Pepper frowns, chews on her lip, and makes a side glance at Zed. "I guess you're right about that. I was hoping a lot more of these folks would be sold on the idea if we put some fighting spirit into them." For a second, she gets a far-away look in her eyes.

"Alright. Let's head back to our volunteers. Do we even bother lying in wait at this point? What do you say we take the ambush to Bluebeard and have this over with down at the boats?"
I'm getting tired of prepping. I wanna get to the fight lol

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:36 am

Zed gives the monkey a smile, "Not all is lost, we got some people to join us, and Andre has come to his senses." Zed gives the store a glance. "Maybe once we get started people will see that there is hope to be had and hopefully they'll join us." Zed taps his cane to the side of his leather shoe and says "I like your spunk Pepper! I also think it is time to go get Bluebeard and end his stranglehold over this island."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:13 am

The party make their way to their places, as well as the armed citizens, keeping cover so they are not spotted by the pirates. The time went by as a large ship pulled up to the port, with a Jolly Roger displayed on the flag. The Jolly Roger appeared to be a skull facing the front with a blue spiky beard around its lower jaw, with a ring around behind the skull. When the ship was fully docked, a couple of pirates stepped off the boat, approaching the town.

The three figures stop when they reach the town center, near the well where the supplies were sitting. The most notable figure in the group is the tall Mink, looking like some kind of toad, with a spout of black hair on the top of his head. There was a dark skinned male with two pistols holstered on his belt, one of his hands just resting on the grip. He had slicked back dreadlocks on his head, which went as far down as his lower back.

Lastly, the man which whom the Jolly Roger was based off; Bluebeard. The human male stood there, scrawny with bags around his eyes. His blue hair tied in a long ponytail and in his hand was a large axe that was shaped like a gourd. Bluebeard dropped his blade into the dirt and called out, "ALRIGHT YOU LOT! IF THESE SUPPLIES ARE NOT UP TO SNUFF THIS TIME, WE WILL BE BLASTIN YER TOWN WITH OUR SHIPS CANNONS!!"

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:14 am

Pepper's hunched over with the volunteers, as discussed earlier. The mandolin is away, replaced by the gauntlet.

She whispers, "Wait for them to get near the crates and see what they do. Aim for the same guy and wait for our signal."