Chapter 1: A Night to Remember

Night City 2022, the city is in flux, corporations are running rampant waging war in board rooms and stock markets, what started as politics as always has heated up to a boiling point and scrimmages are happening in the streets, as the end of an era quickly approaches uncertain times lie ahead.

Moderator: Hungry Xenomorph

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Chapter 1: A Night to Remember

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:05 pm

The kid, looks at the ports and equipment in the van, as difficult as it is to tell with his heavily modded face he seems impressed with what he sees, he fiddles with some of the dials and buttons, he clearly seems to be in his element, and for the first time since meeting him he seems to no be afraid, but rather he seems happy.

Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Post by Graven » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:54 pm

Lia watches her team strap on new gear and explore the van with a smile, "Thanks, Ian. This means a lot." Her own weapons have been strapped on, though her armoured vest still hangs open. "I owe you on the other side of this."
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

BaoAlex357
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Sharpshooter

Post by BaoAlex357 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Tojiro smirks, emptying several magazines to refill them with AP rounds, "If this doesn't become an express trip to recycling, should be enough eddies floating around for lots of us to retire. If it does, you're welcome to my arm as a souvenir."
Rocket Age "Team E'ville" playtester

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Continuing with his attempts to socialize with the cybered up kid, Slide continues to talk shop as they explore the van. Mainly inquiring into what features they're finding the kid is excited about, and what he'd like to do with them.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Xander patted the kid on the back, kneeling down and resting his hand on his shoulder, "Hey, super star, you look excited. Don't worry, kiddo, we'll give em a good kick in the nuts."