Chapter 1: A Night to Remember

Night City 2022, the city is in flux, corporations are running rampant waging war in board rooms and stock markets, what started as politics as always has heated up to a boiling point and scrimmages are happening in the streets, as the end of an era quickly approaches uncertain times lie ahead.

Moderator: Hungry Xenomorph

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Juan excuses himself as a call comes in, he steps out of the green room and answers the call just as Robert and Tojiro make it back with the equipment in tow. They head to the van and organize everything in as Xander and the crew gets ready to go. As they are boarding the vehicle Juan runs up to the group and says, "Just got a call from the label, they want to meet, i'll join you guys guys later." Without waiting for approval Juan turns around and heads out on his own.

Everyone else piles into the van and heads out into the night looking for this fabled Laundromat, in the sky above you can see transport Ay-Vees buzzing about, at times there seems to be too many to count. The drive takes about half an hour and is uneventful, Robert finds a convenient parking spot on an empty lot next to the location of the laundromat, the crew disembarks the vehicle and walk into the empty laundromat. Lia finds machine number 24 and punches in the code, the machine rumbles for a couple of seconds before moving to the side by some hidden mechanism revealing a long corridor ending on a heavy steel door. Everyone files in with Lia leading the way, she opens the door and is greeted by flashing lights and a booming techno score.

Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Post by Graven » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:43 pm

"Who had the money on hidden basement rave?" Lia steps into the room, checking the weapon scene before letting anyone else in behind her. She loves to party, but she's still on the clock.
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

BaoAlex357
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Sharpshooter

Post by BaoAlex357 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Tojiro cracks a grin from the rear of the line, "Called it, a pleasant surprise." He fiddles with his goggles for a moment, adjusting the polarization on his goggles to dampen the strobe flashes, followed by pushing up his sleeve and glancing at the inside of his forearm (popgun ammo check). He gives the hidden door mechanism a once over while Lia scans the crowd.
Rocket Age "Team E'ville" playtester

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:01 pm

"Well I for one am enjoying the mystery and hidden-ness of it all. Like secret bars from back in history during the War on Drugs, people had to hide their bars and booze from the government. Ridiculous bullshit." He straightens up his attire and cleans off some grease he managed to get in his hands during the band cleanup.
Playing up that he's confusing Prohibition with the War on Drugs. Given that this is a couple hundred years in the future, not so far fetched.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:55 pm

Xander, upon the music being blasted, was already lost in it, shaking his shoulders to the hard beats, and humming the beat. After a few seconds, he spoke up, "Hey, I know the guy who made this, we partied."

Hungry Xenomorph
Level 9
Level 9

Post by Hungry Xenomorph » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:02 pm

As soon as Xander enters the very private establishment he is welcomed by a very large man, he approaches the rock star and says "Ms. Tanya has been expecting you, please follow me." The large man doesn't wait for sort of acknowledgement he simply turns around and starts walking trough the crowd and into a more secluded area of the establishment that functions as a VIP lounge. Inside Tanya and the rest of Perturbator's members sit drinking and lounging around with a vast herd of groupies on a table in front of the group is a vast array of choice drugs ranging from regular cannabis to hardcore hallucinogens. One of the groupies takes a pill off the table and downs it with a sip of her drink before jumping on the lap of the band's bassist.

Upon realizing the group's arrival Tanya stands up and runs over happily, "Welcome, Welcome, please make yourselves comfortable." She points at the rest of the people, "This is my crew, both on and off stage. Please make yourselves at home."

Graven
Level 4
Level 4
User Class: Rigger

Post by Graven » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:43 pm

Lia looks around the space, nods her thanks to Tanya while checking her out, and then goes to grab a drink. "Nice party," she eyes the drugs but don't take any.
Fantasy is the exercise bike of the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I might be wrong.
- Sir Terry Pratchett
I will always return
- Shinjo
Formerly Phlale

BaoAlex357
Level 3
Level 3
User Class: Sharpshooter

Post by BaoAlex357 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:55 pm

Tojiro takes up a glass, nodding to Tanya's technical crew, "Frakking rats chewed through wires, the bastards have got to be beefier than the snack shack hotdogs!" He gives the spread of party favors a critical eye before finding a place to sit, hopefully with his back to a wall but still in the ground, introducing himself to members of the show he hadn't met before hand.
Rocket Age "Team E'ville" playtester

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:17 am

Robert takes a comfy seat, happy to be lounging again. "Industrious little bastards though. If they were trainable, we'd have them run wires for us instead."
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

KrowsNest
Level 3
Level 3

Post by KrowsNest » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:13 pm

Xander hopped over a chair, landing on the cushion and putting his instrument case next to him. He grabbed a cup, lifted his helmet a little bit and took a drink. With a sigh of satsifying his thirst, he pointed out toward the party area, "Quite the shindig, as they used to say. Great choice of music, too. N.I.T.R.O, right?