What do you think of the site so far?

This forum is for descriptions of new site features and information about the site in general. This is also the place to discuss new site ideas.

Poll: What do you think of the site?

Neato
No votes
Good idea, poor execution
20%
Nice addition to the campaign
No votes
Crap! Complete and utter crap!
40%
Sweet!
No votes
Dude! (Where's my car?)
40%

Total votes: 5

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

What do you think of the site so far?

Post by Brennor » Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:57 pm

This is really just a test of the polling system. Ryan (sorry, Scorpian) ran into a problem with adding a poll, so this is to test to see if I've fixed the problem.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Jack
Level 0
Level 0

Why the bad responses?

Post by Jack » Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:47 pm

Dude! The majority of the vote seems to be negative! Were these votes cast by the "Architect" in his attempts to verify polling system functionality, or are there really members that think the site design is crap? I liked the humorous option; so I went that way...but I definately think the site deserves a positive vote. If only I could vote again...

~Jack the Rigger

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: What do you think of the site so far?

Post by Brennor » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:52 am

I dunno. I doubt that it is completely negative, otherwise, people wouldn't be coming back. ;)

I did vote for the 2nd option, but that was just to make sure that something other than 1 worked. I can't vote more than once though.

I have no clue who posted the other votes (and couldn't tell without doing ALOT of digging -- like through the server logs to find out who was on at what times and then trying to compare that with the votes and when they were cast)... *WAY* too much time for something that doesn't matter.

So, what I guess I'm trying to say is that I don't really care about the outcome of this poll, I'm going ahead with the site anyways! ;)

Although, I do hope that anyone that truly does have a problem with the site post about it so that we can discuss it. I promise I won't bite.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+