Orvost
Level 9
Level 9
User Class: Inquisitor

Re: Personal Log (OOC)

Post by Orvost » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:02 am

RorytheRomulan wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:27 am
You seem short on active players. Mind if I join?
We would be happy to have you! Send my a PM with an email address and I can send you a link to a character sheet.

Rules for character building have their own threads here in the OOC. You can post any character building questions here. We have one active character who is an engineer. We have two inactive players who are navigation and science. We have three cadet NPCs who are helm, communications, and security. At this point, you can probably choose any career you want. Don't worry about any overlap.

We are just wrapping up the first act. We can introduce you in the second act.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Personal Log (OOC)

Post by RorytheRomulan » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:33 am

Hey, just saying it officially that the sheet and background are done, but I could use some feedback on the background. Initially I wanted my character to be "alien" and go with putting her in Alpha Centauri, but my idea for hooking her into the plot put her near the Orion sector, which is in the Beta Quadrant. Is there something interesting that I could do with her in the Alpha Quadrant? What I have is that she grew up on a colony that got raided, and her parents were pioneers. She was put on a catch-up program, and she chose to enroll with Starfleet (of course).