Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

After Order 66, few Jedi dare to venture outside the shadows—rumors of the dark and terrible Darth Vader haunting even their waking moments. Yet, some Jedi find this life of fear unbearable. The Empire is always watching, and Vader himself is eager to confront any Jedi that might bring him closer to the whereabouts of his betrayer, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
User avatar
Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 1315
User Class: Wanderer

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Othniel » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:15 am

"Perhaps a small speeder we could rent?" Janos suggests. "I'm not sure hanging onto a vulture droid is safe for your ward."

User avatar
Muskrat
Level 20 Elite
Level 20 Elite
Posts: 9893
Location: The Secret Places Beneath the Earth
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Muskrat » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:56 pm

Shoshannah looks over at Hedala and nods. "We can't leave her behind, but I don't want her doing anything that risky."

User avatar
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13711
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Shurijo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:10 pm

Meanwhile while the Jedi discuss their plans, they glance over to locate Hedala who wandered a bit away from them as they were talking. The young girl is a few meters away talking with one of the B1 Battle Droids.

Seeing an opportunity, Jaybo speaks up. "Maybe we can work out a deal of sorts? I can keep an eye on the child in return for a favor."

User avatar
Muskrat
Level 20 Elite
Level 20 Elite
Posts: 9893
Location: The Secret Places Beneath the Earth
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Muskrat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:02 pm

Shoshannah looks doubtful, but says, "What's the favor?"

User avatar
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13711
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Shurijo » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Jaybo wrings his hands together as he sizes up the off-worlders. "Since the laser net went down, we haven't had a lot of trade. I have a client that want to buy my droids, but honestly I don't trust the few cargo pilots that stayed behind. I just need you to escort me and my droids off this world."

User avatar
Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 1315
User Class: Wanderer

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Othniel » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:51 pm

"Do you have any particular destination in mind?" Janos says, trying to hide his curiousity.

User avatar
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13711
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Shurijo » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:31 pm

Jaybo nods and says, "I have a buyer waiting for me at Junkfort Station."

User avatar
Muskrat
Level 20 Elite
Level 20 Elite
Posts: 9893
Location: The Secret Places Beneath the Earth
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Muskrat » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:29 pm

"What's your schedule?" asks Shoshannah. "Is there a certain time you need to arrive there by?" As she asks, she searches her memory to see if she knows anything about Junkfort Station.
Intellect 4/ Outer Rim 1

User avatar
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13711
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Shurijo » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:18 pm

The young man rocks back on his heels. "Well, seeing I ain't got no ship. I can wait till you're done down there with whatever you're doing."
Junkfort Station was one of the last hops on your route here. Not that far and on the way.

Last thing that Shoshannah remembers is that it was Separatist controlled station (much like this planet which was considered Separatist controlled space as well). Janos is familiar with the station.

User avatar
Muskrat
Level 20 Elite
Level 20 Elite
Posts: 9893
Location: The Secret Places Beneath the Earth
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Chapter 3c: Follow the Vines

Post by Muskrat » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:29 pm

Shoshannah says, "Let me step back into the ship to talk to Hedala." She wants to give the girl a chance to voice her opinion where she can speak freely. She also wants to hear what Janos thinks.

She kneels down in front of Hedala and asks her, "What do you think? Are you okay staying with him a little while, while we go get the reeska root off the cliffs?"

Post Reply