Chapter 1: A Mandalorian Never Forgets

Realizing they would never be able to control Mandalore and wanting to make sure no other faction did, the Empire launched the so-called "Great Purge" against the Mandalorians. Some attempted to fight the Imperial effort, but the purge nevertheless led to the near-total genocide of the Mandalorian people. Some Mandalorians, survived the Purge and fled Mandalore, though they scattered across the galaxy.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Chapter 1: A Mandalorian Never Forgets

Post by Shurijo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:21 pm

skill light blaster yy g
man aim +1 b
diff short rng p
def 0
total yyg b p
result 2 success, 3 advantage
dmg 7 + 2 = 9 - soak 5 = 4 wounds

using 3 adv to do crit on minion, taking 1 out of group
Lorn's heavy blaster pistol finds two of the three foot soldiers knocking both of them out of the fight. With only one foot soldier and the arms dealer standing, the remaining wounded foot soldier throws down his blaster pistol and raises his hands, saying, "I surrender, don't shoot."

Inside the warehouse, Lorn and Resyr glance at their opponents. With the Barabel guard down, out gunned inside, and a sniper outside the warehouse, the weaponless Melitto speaks with a raspy voice through his breathing device. Pushing Krenzo away, he looks at the Rodian and says, "She's not going to be happy with you, Krenzo. You're a dead man walking."
Lorn 9 wounds / 16 max
Resyr 11 wounds / 15 max , 1 strain / 13 max (+difficulty to all skill checks)
Rayne 0 wounds / 17 max, 2 strain / 14 max

Barabel 18 wounds / 16 max (suffers 1 strain/action) unconscious
Arms Dealer 7 wounds / 16 max (engaged with Krenzo, no weapon)
Foot Soldiers (3) 15 wounds / 18 max, 2 unconscious, 1 wounded

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:12 pm

"Good job everyone," Rayne says over the comms. "I reckon we should take them someplace else for questioning. The firefight here might attract unwanted attention."

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:06 pm

Picking up his blaster, and the carbine before him, Resyr eyes the Melitto in front of him. "I wouldn't be so glib about your own chances, friend. We are not a people who take kindly to those who take our birthrights." The Mandolorian flicks the blood off his vibroknife with a practiced motion before resheathing it. "For your sake, I hope you're the chatty sort."
Sorry for the MIA act.
Corercion - try to make him more willing to share what he knows.

Also: My full wound threshold is 16 (11[Mando] + 3[Brawn] + 2[Toughened]). I just mention this because a couple carbine blasts to the chest recently made it VERY relevant.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:57 pm

coercion
skill 1y 1g
+1 boost, just bested them in battle
vs
discipline 2p

total ygb pp
result 1 failure, 3 adv

A sound, which the Mandalorians assume could be a laugh, comes through the Melitto breathing mask. "You have no idea who you're messing with. You're in over your helmets, Mandos."

A few minutes later, Rayne makes it from her rooftop sniping position to the warehouse.

"I.. I had nothing to do with this!" Krenzo, the Rodian fence, exclaims to Melitto. "You got to believe me, Scavenger. They double crossed me! They sold the armor and now are taking it back!"

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:49 pm

Rayne picks up her helmet and puts in on. She walks over to the Melitto and leans into him. "Well, if we're the ones in over our heads, there's no harm in you telling us who it is we're in trouble with. Who was looking to buy my armor? And have they recently trafficked in any other Mandalorian armor?"
Willpower 3/ Coercion 2. Spend 1 strain to use Intimidating 1. If I can use those advantages in some fashion, I will.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:42 am

Lorn double checks to make sure the downed combatants aren't getting up on their own any time soon and then joins the other members of his team around the Melitto. When their captive threatens them, he only grunts and checks his pistol.