This is the OOC forum for Star Wars: The Mandalorians
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: OOC Misc Mando Thread

Post by Shurijo » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:45 pm

This is a different place. It's a dark, shady warehouse where blackmarket deals are done.

1) Yes. Buildings of equal or greater height are nearby. It's 1 story, but it's like a warehouse, so the ceiling is equivalent to something a 2 story high building.

2) Doors appear to be normal metal doors. No electronic scanners or maglocks are visible. The larger garage doors probably has a machine to raise and lower it (inside the warehouse, like a garage door, etc.)

3) Clear. Nothing blocking the roof top, other than a small ledge/railing of a couple feet. So someone could lay down or kneel and not be seen from the ground, but if you were standing near edge someone could see your top half.

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:46 pm

So, quick question.

If I'm reading this right, I get a "surprise" round action, no action during round 1, and I'm easier to hit on round 2?

Just looking for clarification.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Bohemond wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:46 pm
So, quick question.

If I'm reading this right, I get a "surprise" round action, no action during round 1, and I'm easier to hit on round 2?

Just looking for clarification.
Which ability is that?

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:53 pm

This isn't an ability. I'm just trying to read what the effects of the various factors influencing Resyr are.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Ok. There's no 'surprise' round in FFG. Since you failed the piloting of the jetpack, rather than take dmg or have it break etc, you just lost your action. Next round, you're normal with normal actions. You just didn't get to shoot coming down through the skylight, which would have been cool :)

Shurijo
Admin
Admin

Post by Shurijo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Hey everyone.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I'm really enjoying the game, but I've been just too physically and mentally tired to post. I feel like I need to take some time off for a bit.

For now, maybe the game can be on hiatus for a month or so to see if I have the energy to play/post the games.

Thanks all,
Shurijo

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:22 pm

Like I said in the other thread, do what you need to to take care of yourself.