OOC Chatter

The OOC forum for Return of the Runelords
Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by Othniel » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:05 am

I have leveled up. Learned a couple spells, spent some skill points. Spent 100gp on a reversible cloak so that I don't get sickened from my Covetous curse. I will save the rest of my gold. ^_^

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:59 pm

Yeah I'm experimenting with tank stuff. The idea is to Charge/Overrun into an enemy group and force their attention on me for having gotten into their space, and knocking them over for the dragon or the spider woman to get in and kick them while they're down. Overrunning multiple in a Charge will be good. Overrun multiple, knock prone, provoke oppies. After that, maybe Cleave.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Fri May 27, 2022 3:36 am

Rory and Othniel - wanted to check in with the 2 of you since you appear to be the only active Players still in this Campaign. If you want to stop we can. I am happy to continue, though. I'll "bunny" one of the Inactive PCs so you have extra combat support. The combat encounters were assuming 4-5 PCs. Not 2. Lol. So with extra backup I can just tone down some of the fights rather than having to completely rewrite them.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Fri May 27, 2022 5:38 am

Asked the others on Discord. I would like to, but if the others are done, I'd say it's lost steam.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Sat May 28, 2022 3:23 am

I'm game. I like my character. But I'd like at least one more player if we were to continue.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat May 28, 2022 3:59 am

If we do, puppeting the dragon seems like the best choice, so you can play him or her capriciously. Dragons like to play 4D chess to reach their goals, after all.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:35 pm

Regretfully this game is now down to 1 player, so calling it quits and Graveyard-ing it. Thank you everyone who put in time with Return of the Runelords. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."