MYZ: General OOC Thread

OOC forum for Mutant Year Zero
silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Re: MYZ: General OOC Thread

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:07 pm

Cooler over the weekend, but it was my birthday and I was too busy being spoilt rotten.. I'll post properly as soon as I can.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:52 am

Happy Birthday! :D
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:49 am

Happy Birthday!

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:53 am

silverfoxdmt73 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:49 am
Technically for healing you will automatically recover lost attributes after a rest of 4 hours and by spending some resources, for STR loss you need to eat Grub, one ration per point of lost STR and for WITS you need to Sleep.

Taking that into account, let me know if you want to rest.
I thought it would be a Heal check or something. If it'll arbitrarily take some time, I wanna say 'no'. Let's keep going. I'll try to throw Mart into melee ahead of you guys next time.

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:42 am

Agreed, I'll just try not to Melee again. :P
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:27 am

RorytheRomulan wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:53 am
silverfoxdmt73 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:49 am
Technically for healing you will automatically recover lost attributes after a rest of 4 hours and by spending some resources, for STR loss you need to eat Grub, one ration per point of lost STR and for WITS you need to Sleep.

Taking that into account, let me know if you want to rest.
I thought it would be a Heal check or something. If it'll arbitrarily take some time, I wanna say 'no'. Let's keep going. I'll try to throw Mart into melee ahead of you guys next time.
So did I to be honest, but it's been a while since I read that section of the rules... If you're Broken, suffer a Critical Injury, then there's a Healing roll, but otherwise it's just time and Resources depending on the Attribute that has been reduced.

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:59 pm

Gimmie a day or so and I'll post an update.

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Bohemond » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:53 am

So, let's get our ducks in a row: I'm currently down two Wit, and most of the party is hurt. I can recover my wits through rest, which will be useful for some of me upcoming rolls. Maybe we should also look over our food and water supplies?

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 am

I feel you there, I'm down 2 Strength (so only 1 remaining) from the dogs beating me up. According to my memory, I could get rid of that by resting for a few hours and consuming 2 Food. Only have 3 in my inventory, so would use up most of what I have. I have 5 Water, so plenty to share there.

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Bohemond » Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:01 am

Well, I've got 5 Food and 1 Water. I think we We balance each other out a bit. We'll have to see what Mart and Arkhod have. Hopefully, if we get some good loot, or at least some scrap I can work with, we can get some resources. However, right now my main use to the group is my ability to Jury Rig and Comprehend, and I want to get my Wits back to a 5 so I can go gangbusters on the rolls.