MYZ: Character & NPC Generation

OOC forum for Mutant Year Zero
RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: MYZ: Character & NPC Generation

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:02 am

After looking at the npcs added, maybe the person I really, really want to protect should be the chronicler. There's nothing special about the person I thought about filling that role with than being a target of Mart's chivalric conduct, but Em and Mart have their mutual interest in the old world (albeit the old, old world, in Mart's case) that would make their relationship unique among the others.

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:34 am

PC relationships -

Mart (Slave) - Kwine appreciates that Mart's good-natured outlook on life. While the Gearhead has shown a certain disdain towards specific slaves, mainly as a carryover from how they treated him before the current "way of life" in the Ark, he believes Mart got a raw deal and doesn't deserve to be in his current position. Whenever Kwine needs help for a job, he makes a point to request Mart to keep him away from Arkhod. Part of it is that Mart seems genuinely inquisitive about the past and Kwine's work. The other part is remorse that he made Arkhod's armor.

Danny (Stalker) - Kwine is fascinated that Danny has some form of natural resistance against the Rot, which the Gearhead is terrified of. Also, Danny is the only Stalker Kwine has been able to move beyond merely getting asked "how much is it worth?" The fact that Danny also seems willing to take him along in the Zone gives him the opportunity to actually focus on getting valuable artifacts and scrap at the source, rather than relying on what other parties bring back willy nilly.

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:59 am

Cool.

I think the characters are ready, unless I'm mistaken.

Just need to finalise the Ark details, then we're ready.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:50 pm

Woohoo!
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."