MYZ: General OOC Thread

OOC forum for Mutant Year Zero
silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Re: MYZ: General OOC Thread

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:22 pm

So, unfortunately my wife is recovering slower than expected and our youngest child is also ill with something similar (though both test negative for COVID) so I have taken the decision to put on hold all my games until after Christmas. I hope you understand and if I don't log on again, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:43 am

Thank you for running the games and Merry Christmas!

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:33 pm

I was wondering what people's honest opinions were of the game, either in general or the way it's working on this site?

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:37 am

Besides my ridiculously bad luck at Pathfinding rolls, I'm enjoying it quite a lot. It's a dangerous system for battle, so I'll need to be more careful going forward. The world is interesting. By and large, I'm very happy to keep going.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Bohemond
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Scout

Post by Bohemond » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:19 pm

I concur. Danny's pathfinding roles are atrocious.

But seriously I enjoy the adventure and it's a very interesting world that we get to play around in.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:27 am

I forgot for a moment that things have been slowing down because of Christmas. So yes, I'd like to see what else is in store. So I just realized that this current battle would be a good time to use Shake Off. The reading for that is for whenever the Slave suffers trauma. Is that for outside of combat too?

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:00 am

Apologies, can you let me know what you want to do guys? Start back to the Ark, or go hunting for food?

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:42 pm

Let's go home. The food run was a bust, but we found a hunting spot. That should give our Ark food stat +1. And Danny managed to find three artifacts, putting him in the enviable spot of deciding who to give them to.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:13 pm

I still like the idea of trying to let in some sunlight into the area with that last item that Arkod was trying to acquire. :P But I'm selfish like that, always wanting to push the envelope even when significantly damaged. But if the group insists, I'm all for going back to the hunting spot, catching some game, and carrying it home.

As for Artifacts, I only count 2: Plastic Comb, Lifestyle Magazine. Did I miss one?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:44 am

Yeah, you found a pink "Princess Dress" that would fit a child. It sounds like a Halloween costume.