Coriolis IC: PROLOGUE: THE OLD WOMAN

Zenith heralded the dawn of a new era – and the Horizon blossomed once again. Three dozen star systems, linked by fate and by the will of the Icons, wandered together towards a brighter future. But as the Emissaries arrived, the happy days drew to a close, and the Dark between the Stars slowly came creeping back.
silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Re: Coriolis IC: PROLOGUE: THE OLD WOMAN

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:38 am

Wahib's Cantina is a well known watering hole for spacers and peddlers, situated on the Promenade on Coriolis' Ring. From the outside the cantina is unremarkable and indistinguishable from any other building, save for the sound of music and laughter.

Iskander arrives moments after you do, a smile on his face for Zaynab and a polite nod of acknowledgement for everyone else. "You all got the same message?" He asks, assuming they had.

"Mister Kembouri is an associate of our esteemed patron Lea Mahroun in case you were wondering, I have heard their name a few times while I worked the souks of the Conglomerate, they have several shipping interests out of Kua." He adds by way of an aside.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:27 pm

Zaynab says, "Well, that makes things less strange. I was wondering why someone had reached out to us out of the blue--but Ms. Mahroun might well have suggested us to him." She surveys the crowd to see if Kembouri has arrived yet. If not, she looks for a table where they can wait.

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:21 am

"Indeed, she must have," Basil seconds, leaning on their inference as though it were fact. "And if they have a previous connection, all the better."

silverfoxdmt73
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:08 am

Head here to enter Wahib's place.