The Lost Star

Here are where the old games no longer played are posted. Check out some of the great games of the past!
Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

The Lost Star

Post by Grimbold » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am

"He takes goblins into special room, then they dead, no blood more left! The others steal many things from houses. Big worth value! Me show you the way."

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

The Lost Star

Post by JohnnyWeird » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:06 pm

"Without risk there's little reward, Carver. I say we try it."

Cliel smiles winningly, full of more confidence than he feels.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The Lost Star

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:31 pm

"I'm not sticking around to fight some damn vampire, if we encounter that, we will have to beat it. Ain't no vampire blood sucking worth 10 gold!" He grunts, and looks around, the only one who seem rational about the value of doing battle with a legendary evil such as a vampire. "We can look around I suppose, but I'm not sold on this. Sewers, goblins, vampires... all for 10 gold? I can make 3 butchering a cow for a party for some nobles."

He has to think on it a while more, then nods, "Alright, I'll go along, for now."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Grimbold

The Lost Star

Post by Grimbold » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:52 pm

"Good." The noble woman describes the star and asks you to bring anything you find back to her, she might be able to identify who it was stolen from so you can go there and bring it back for a reward. Then the goblin, Talga, leads you down through a hole in Keleri Deverin's basement into the sewers. "Follom me through the sewers. I show you entrance to lair and bony place. Ossuary, the humans named it."
Still, you need to endure my summer slowness.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The Lost Star

Post by Vardaen » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:26 pm

*Grunt*

"Right, okay tell me about the star again."

The butcher listens to the description, then the thought of recovering other items from other robbed nobles sparks a smile. "We get to keep anything else we find, and return anything else lost for the reward. Might make this risk worth it."

He double checks his items, the sharpness of his meat cleaver, and then finishes his drink. "Lead on goblin, and don't try anything funny... like telling jokes or being a mime." He winks at his companion and follows along.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Grimbold

The Lost Star

Post by Grimbold » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Cast resurrect! The game rises as a zombie!
You follow the goblin into the sewers, lighting a torch for some light. After half an hour or so, there is some rubble and a side corridor. She points. "In there the lair of the robbers and the bad leader is. Me not going. Me wait here. You strong and bold, you go and find star."