Restarting

Please keep this forum to OOC posts for this game.
Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: Restarting

Post by Wayloss » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Jabiir Updated to new sheet and leveled, appears to be an error in calculating his "Bad" ref and will saves. Should have +1 to both from level 3 Barbarian and +2 for level 7 Fighter for a total +3 sheet in only calculating it at +2.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:16 pm

I'll check into the save issue.

You also forgot your Void/Fate feats. Please check the other thread about these. I reorganized your Class feat list to make more sense to me (sorted by level) but looks good otherwise.

You'll notice your Vicious sword is now Righteous, a nice side effect of helping to free a Deva from inprisonment!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:38 pm

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:40 am

I'm sorry, guys... there's just no way. I know Sayyid is sortof pivotal, but I just don't have the time. I'm not even keeping up with things now. I've put off answering this in the hopes that things would get better and I could say yes, but I can't.

Always on the table: give Rhokti back to Bo and play Sayyid.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:47 am

Sorry to hear that Bit, I know how you feel.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 pm

This reload doesn't seem to be moving forward at any sort of quick pace. I have Bashir and Jabiir updated and that's it. I haven't really heard anything from Bren or Tet about this so at this point I don't see this happening any time soon now. I'm not about to force the issue, I have enough games, and Maha can survive just fine on it own without Zak, just could add some fun to things if Zak was back around.

I'll leave this hanging out there and see what others thing.

I would hate to have you give up one character to play another. SO much has happend to Rhokti, I don't know if you can give him back to someone else. Then again Reincarnation probably would change a person's personality quite heavily.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Well, the interest in restarting this seems to have wanned. Only Wayloss and Trogdor bothered to level up their guys and with Bitom having to choose between Maha or Zak, and Tet and B not leveling or commenting I think its pretty moot to bother raising this game from the graveyard.

Perhaps I'll run a PF Adventure path instead if I get a bee in my bonnet.