The Sixth Scroll - Hindsight: Loyalty and Dishonor

The Crimson Empire is an alternate storyline from the official storyline of L5R. Crimson Empire is a "What if Bayushi Shoju and the Scorpion had won during the Scorpion Clan Coup." This is a completely different world from the official Clan Wars storyline.

Run by Emperor Vardaen the 1st
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Battle of White Stag - Day 2

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 pm

The clouds part, the sun shines out, and the storm is gone just like that -- and so are the gaijin. Their ships are thrown so far south that giving chase now will be difficult, espcially since the sails of many of the Mantis ships are damaged from the storm itself and all its flying debris.

Ochimi staggers to the rail where the Crane are and he looks out over the water dumbfounded, "What in Osano-wo's name was that?" He turns and looks south, seeing the gaijin there. "Damn it! They are escaping." Looking for his men, he starts to shout orders, his voice breaking the silence and snapping them back into shape. "Give orders for the chase! I want those gaijin dogs caught and sunk! Helmsman..." he points at one of his sailors, "Get me to that ship there, I have a bone to pick with whomever is behind this traitorous act!" The Mantis sailor nods and starts to turn the gunwhale turning your ship toward Ryoko's captured gaijin ship in the eye of the former storm.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Shiori nods that she is ok, she doesn't bother looking towards the traitorous Crane to find if he is injured or not.

"Perhaps it was not meant to harm our ships, and was interrupted?" Shiori looks to the other ship and hopes that whoever caused the storm will not be too severely punished by Ochimi. Her voice is calming and full of 'what if' as opposed to disagreeing with the Mantis.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Shuhei eyes Ochimi and then Shiori. He is not sure if the man whom Ochimi's wrath is to target is Ryoko but if so he will speak on his behalf before the new Champion of the Mantis .
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm

*** Day Two of the Battle of the Raging Seas, Hour of the Sun (8: am), Crane, Dragon, Lion and Mantis Meet ***

The Mantis ship turns, the sails billow and it makes a straight beeline for Ryoko's ship. In a matter of minutes you are pulling up along side of the gaijin vessel...

Ochimi paces as the ships draw closer and closer. The small gaijin ship is clearly manned by Rokugani, perhaps traitors or perhaps opportunitists. On the deck of the ship you can clearly see Matsu Ryoko giving orders to a handful of heimin sailors, a few Mantis sailors, and one very beat up and battered Rokugani Shugenja....
I'm going to combine your thread with Ryoko's thread at this point. Please wait for me to introduce you into his thread so we can handle things without getting corn-fused. Okay so I don't get confused! :)

Please post to this thread now starting here:
https://brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/v ... tml#122170
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring