The Sixth Scroll - Hindsight: Stalking the Gaijin

The Crimson Empire is an alternate storyline from the official storyline of L5R. Crimson Empire is a "What if Bayushi Shoju and the Scorpion had won during the Scorpion Clan Coup." This is a completely different world from the official Clan Wars storyline.

Run by Emperor Vardaen the 1st
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Battle of White Stag - Day 2

Post by Vardaen » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:20 pm

*** Ochimi and Shuhei ***

Ochimi smiles, "You have done a great many things for me Shuhei. You reunited me with my father, you defeated the traitorous Admiral in an honorable duel, and you avenged the death of my father, the greatest Mantis Champion todate. Your family will be blessed with the friendship and gratitude of mine for as long as your line endures. Humility is for courtiers, not samuri. Come, stand with me at the wheel and let us sail to Otosan Uchi!"
Oh yeah, some major updates for Shuhei EXP 4. Like a posting at the Magistrate in charge of the Crane harbor city that deals the most with the Mantis... some ranks in Sailor, Ally Mantis , etc We should work this out PM/Email
Kumpai crumples under Ryoko's imtimidation, noding over and over as he's ordered about he seems docile once again. Then the paint jar is produced, the same jar that Ryoko took off the body of the Spymaster when she was killed out on that gaijin ship. "You have the paint! I thought we were lost here forever. With that, and fine paper I can return us home. Oh thank the kami this will be over soon!" He bows, even while sort of laying there crumpled on the deck. "Dogo Arigato -Sama!" The wild look of desperation that was on his face is replaced with regination and acceptance.
Once everyone is finished with their RP I'm going to move us to Otosan Uchi and the War Room of the Gozoku and meet up with Shimazu.

Just let me know when you are ready for me to make the narative post getting you to that point.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Shuhei is sincerely honored by Ochimi's words, something which he shows for only the blink of an eye on his otherwise stoic visage. "You honor me and my family deeply Ochimi-sama" Shuhei says as he rises from his bow and with proud steps accompanies the Champion of the Mantis to what will hopefully become a fruitful partnership for all of Rokugan.
Big Pimpin...

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Shiori turns away from the once again babbling Kakita. She doesn't have anything else to say to the man, and just watches the ocean as they sail back to the city.
I am ready when you are
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 am

Ryoko waves to the woman, "You have nothing to thanks me for, Shiori-sama. A bushis job is to always be prepared. Just promise me this, the next time a humungous creature attacks the ship we're on... you shoot it's eye out." He punctuates the last part with a genuine smile and looks out over the water towards Otosan Uchi. Soon they will dock and speak with Shimazu...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Shiori's laugh is light and full of mirth, "Of course. I've felled a man- i'm sure a giant Orochi will provide me no trouble from now on. Though I have out smarted sharks."

She stands with Ryoko, quietly awaiting their arrival to the city.
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Ryoko smiles her reply, having always liked the sound of her laughter and nods. He too waits for their arrival to the city and what it may bring...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

The Crane and Lion fall to small talk, about the battle, and what they have been doing since they last saw each other. However certain details may or may not come out, and the full explaination is held for when they arrive at Otosan Uchi.

The ship sails north and turns west into the Bay of Golden Waters and sails up to the docks and piers of the captial city in a short enough time. Ryoko has seen the last of Gusai Godaro and that crew, but he is confident the Mantis will go onto great things. Shuhei considers how he will parlay this situation into a gain for the Crane, and Shiori keeps an eye on Kumpai the rest of the trip.

Soon enough the group unloads, and seeks a place to clean up. Ochimi refuses to go before the Gozoku Daimyo's in such a condition and everyone agrees to a quick bath, new clothes, and some generally cleaning up at a local Mantis establishement on the wharf. Then the retinue turns toward the Imperial Palace and about an hour after meeting up Matsu Ryoko, Doji Shiori, Daidoji Shuhei, Gusai Ochimi, Agasha Kusada and Kakita Kumpai and the Gaijin Captain (these last two under Mantis guard) are all being ushered into the grand audiance chamber of the Emperor!
This thread is going to close. Please watch Shimazu/TetNak's thread for your entrance cue. Everyone is cleaned up, bathed, with new kimonos given to you by the Mantis. So when you intro feel free to describe all cleaned up.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring