The search for Warthog's funeral bed...

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. Here, in the barrens, everyone watches their own backs, or tries to. The Star don't give a crap about what happens here. They've got their own problems. They've got to keep the areas safe where the people who hold the most sway live. That means that areas like yours fall by the wayside. In these areas, people like you have banded together to form gangs. Now, instead of just dealing with individuals, you've got to deal with other gangs, most of which want to control whatever they can.

Run by the GM Brennor.
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The search for Warthog's funeral bed...

Post by Brennor » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:16 pm

Crash jumps into action, making for the driver's seat before Spider tells him that he's driving. He goes into whiny kid mode.

"Awww, why can't I drive? We don't have to go far?"

Now that Spider is in the drivers seat though, he rushes around the car, hitting the driver side.

"Unlock the door!"

Spider does so, letting the other ganger in and together, the pair drives away.
Spider: 10 5 2 1
Spider just barely spots the motion of a curtain falling back into place as the duo speeds away.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:20 pm

"Someone spotted us. Hopefully they do not know who were are," he says to Crash, obviously not letting Crash drive. "We'll find you some piece of drek later that you can drive." Spider begins to take alternate routes that might suggest other gang territory, doing so whoever saw them might not put the Barons next to this little, slight, crime.
Trying to act like we're in a different gang
Last edited by TetNak on Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:27 pm

Spider has no problems maneuvering the car through the streets of the Barrens. He takes a circuitous route back to HQ through the territory, even leaving the bounds of it once to try to throw off anyone tracking them.
Last edited by Brennor on Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:36 pm

"A job well done!" Spider says, pulling the car around and heading for home. "Too easy. Even makes my balls feel better." He looks at Crash and frowns, "If you were Cat I'd have you start giving me head right now. That'd be a suitable first ride." He sighs, "But I ain't a fag. So don't even think about it."

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:38 pm

Crash shrugs. "Ya, got what Roland wanted." But then he pouts. "But I don't get ta drive."

He revulses as Spider continues talking. "Naw, ya don't have to work about that. Yer more of a fag than I am fer jus thinking about it!"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:41 pm

Spider rolls his eyes, "Yeah right." He pauses, "The ladies love me. I would have probably had an orgy last night if my balls weren't smashed flat." He sighs, "That damn Frag." The ride gets closer to the headquarters.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:02 pm

Crash laughs. It is unknown whether it is at the orgy comment or the Frag comment.

"Remember when Frag tried to pull that trick on Warthog? Never seen such a large football before." He laughs, hard.
This thread joins back up with the main "The more things change..." thread here.