Allow myself to introduce.... myself.

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Allow myself to introduce.... myself.

Post by Bitom » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:28 pm

Hiya. Don't really have anything exiting to say. Just Hiya.

I'm a long-time gamer that's moved away from eveerything game-related and is looking for a fix. The best thing about this place, as far as I can see it, is that I should be able to get away with not running anything for awhile and just *gasp* play!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:03 pm

Welcome! You are right about just being able to play. We have several games that are gearing up to start with several different themes. Plus a few of the exsisting games are looking for new players. Take a look at the OOC forums to find out what games are gearing up, off the top of my head:

BESM The Big Red One
D&D Eberron
L5R Honor's Veil
Homebrew Game
Plus looking for players for Zakhara/Al-Qadim game.

Idea Brennor, perhap someplace centralized to list new games starting and games looking for players?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Allow myself to introduce.... myself.

Post by Brennor » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:56 am

Vardaen wrote:Idea Brennor, perhap someplace centralized to list new games starting and games looking for players?
Yeah, that's a good idea. Gonna haveta brainstorm about that one.

For now, I suppose threads in the General RPG Forum will work (boy, that place has become a collecting pit! :lol: )
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+