Cue intro music.

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Nyx458
Level 0
Level 0

Cue intro music.

Post by Nyx458 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:07 am

Guitars, pyrotechnics, etc.

Anyway, my name is Nyx, I found this site through ManWithDoor, who promised me 7th Sea. I've played some Legend of the Five Rings with him before, as well as a Mage game, so I'm not completely new to RPGs, but this is my first play by post kinda thing since I was fourteen years old on Gaia Online. I'm sure this will be much more fun. Looking forward to it!

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Re: Cue intro music.

Post by Grimbold » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Hello! Welcome! Nice to have you here!
It is a great place to be.

Everyone here is really friendly, so just ask if you have a question. Everyone will be glad to help.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Welcome, Nyx!

You're really going to love this place. And well, I couldn't say more because you've already expressed interest in a game. Keep going and perhaps Tet'll start it.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Welcome Nyx!

Glad to have you! ManWithDoor is in a bunch of game and we have a small group of L5R games in the works, one of which was planning on mixing 7th Sea with L5R and having us play the gaijin in Rokugan. Ask TetNak about that game.

Hope you find a game or 6 that you like and can get into.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 pm

*dancing like a monkey* Excellent. I've been trying to get Nyx on here for a while.

.... and if you look at Vardaen's 'location', he isn't mad at me. Different JP. I'm JP when I'm swordfighting, I'm ManWithDoor here. ... although I also love that he's peeing in the gas tank of a 'lawmower'. Think we can get our lawyer friend one of those?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 pm

First one to mention that MWD! Now its changed. :)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring