Hello from a drifter

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Outerplanes_Drifter
Level 0
Level 0

Hello from a drifter

Post by Outerplanes_Drifter » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:35 pm

Hello everyone,
Tetnak pointed me in this direction after reading a post of mine on the WotC boards and so far I'm glad he did. I've been reading some of the story lines here and must admit I'm overly impressed.
Just a bit about myself though.
I've been gaming for a little over 20 years now, most of it table top/ 3 online. For the past 5 years I've been working on an original setting and though I still have alot of work to do on it (I'm never satisfied with what I do), I am searching for some gamers to test play and help develop my little world.
I would appreciate any help and/or suggestions in getting things going and if anyone finds themselves in need of a roguish comic relief character..well...hehe just let me know.
8)
I'm your huckleberry

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:51 pm

Hey Drifter!

Glad you made it by. We're looking for DMs and Players, certainly. I know most of the games are looking for players, the only one that might be capped is Maha. I'd suggest taking a look at the games, deciding which one you're interested in, and sending a private message (PM) to that DM.

As for DMing a game, just let us know and we can set you up a forum. We' re all pretty big on keeping the "integrity" of the site high, if you get my drift, with really good RP'd games on our site. Quality over quantity, but I feel you'd do a fine job and I'd see no reason the other admins, Brennor and Vardaen, would not feel the same way.

Welcome to the site!

TetNak
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Hello from a drifter

Post by Brennor » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:31 pm

Hello and welcome, Drifter! :)

We're up for all kinds of experiences here... and we even have a category already that your game could slip right into. I'm sure that there are plenty who would be interested in playtesting for you.

Anyways, check out the site, join a few games and let us know what you think! :)
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+