New guy.

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
sidewinder102
Level 3
Level 3

New guy.

Post by sidewinder102 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:46 am

Well, I was surfing around and found a post by Tetnak on the "Gamer CLassifieds" board at WOTC. This place looks great!

As far as roleplaying experience, I am very well versed in versions 3 and 3.5 of DND. I am familiar with but not great at 2nd edition. I used to RP on yahoo quite alot, that got overrun by horrible writing. I roleplay well from what I'm told at other boards of seeming lesser quality than this. I DM often for my physical gaming circle that I play with often. After I have familiarized myself with this sight I may be interested in DM'ing a game. Ofcourse, I'd like to play in a couple before that also.

Furthermore, if anyone needs/wants a player, I am up for just about any setting and campaign.... Just about...

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:57 pm

Hello there, sidewinder102! Welcome to the site! :)

Pull up a keyboard and join in some games. There are a few that are open for new players now, even some D&D 3.5 games.

Feel free to PM the GM of a game for some more info. I have a feeling that some of them shall be posting here though. ;)
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:25 pm

Hey!

Great to see you here, we're always looking for good writers/RPers.

I think just about every 3.5 game would accept a new player. Just send a PM to the DM for any game you're interested in.

All the D&D games are using 3.5 rules.

Thanks,

Tet
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: New guy.

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:42 pm

Nice Avatar also sidwinder, Ice Wind Dale 2. I use it for my Assimar Cleric of Lathaner in a multiplayer game of that I'm currently in. :)

Welcome welcome.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring