WANNA_bee

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
WANNA_bee
Level 4
Level 4

WANNA_bee

Post by WANNA_bee » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:55 pm

Some call him a wannabe,
Some think he wants a bee,
He don't care for what they say,
Cause he just wants to be.
Oh, and he really likes Ice Tea.

What to say? Real name's Ege, meaning Aegean in english. Not Wanna as some people would think. Probably the youngest member of the site, I'm a 16 year old high school student. I like any game, as long as it is not pure hack and slash, though unfortunately, don't have any book for different systems other than DnD. But at this site, I don't really need to, thanks to the generous GMs who take their time to handle all my character creation and development thingies. What? You didn't create a complete character for me yet? Don't worry, you're going to. :D

Oh, yeah, the introduction... Well, my other hobbies beside RPGs are, drawing, streetball, writing, boozing (well, not as much as TetNak, I bet!), and multiplayer video games... and drawing. The reason I joined this site, or even started looking for places like this, was the lack of good RPG players where I live. Brennor's RPG Corner is everything, and even more than I could've ever hoped for! Join today!

*End of commercial*

(And I HATE that kind of commercials. Abshaper, my ass.)

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: WANNA_bee

Post by Bitom » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:58 pm

You're supposed to use the abshaper on your abs, WB... not your ass.

WANNA_bee
Level 4
Level 4

Re: WANNA_bee

Post by WANNA_bee » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:11 pm

Thanks for pointing that out Bitom. :)