Brennor

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
WorldEater
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Brennor

Post by WorldEater » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:35 am

Brennor wrote:Yeah... I think I stubbed my toe while you were around... ;)
Pfft. If it didn't involve the toe breaking and/or coming off entirely, it wasn't an injury worthy of Brennor.

:mrgreen:

WorldEater

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:02 pm

WorldEater wrote:Pfft. If it didn't involve the toe breaking and/or coming off entirely, it wasn't an injury worthy of Brennor.
:lol:

That's just about the extent of it, yep.
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:22 am

... why is all I can remeber Brennor running out into his driveway, in the middle of an ice storm, to clear branches from the drive way. That happened to be falling from the large tree overlooking the drive way he was clearing... how no injery happen on this, besides afew close calls, I dont know. Guess because it woulnt be self inflicted. At least I know where I get it from....
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:51 pm

Yep. That's the secret.

I didn't get hurt by the big falling branches (what were they -- about 4 inches across) because it wouldn't have been self-inflicted! ;)

What Shinling is talking about is the major ice storm we had a couple of years ago. More than an inch of ice coating every surface of every tree. An inch of ice weighs alot. Too much weight for most branches. Sounded cool as the wood was being twisted and contorted though.

Worst branch fall I saw drove the end of the branch about 14 inches into the (admittedly soft) ground. The branch only fell about 25 feet too. Wow.

Shinling
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Shinling » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:16 am

I dont know, I felt bad, but is was funny as hell watching him dance around the falling branches though.. they get yelled at by Wifey when he came back in side for tying to kill him self.. anyhow.. I have rarely seen Brennor injered when its not his own hand that done it!.. Nothing peronsal bro : D

I'm thinking its a family thing.. it just skipped everyone else in the family ;)

Enjoy!
"The Clock of Life is Wound But Once"
-Some Old Guy
-Shinling

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:21 pm

:lol:

You are right about that, I do have quite a "tendancy for self-injury". I've actually been known for it, just ask any of my college buddies. :D

It seems that Daphne has picked up the same grace.

Curris
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Curris » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:26 am

Brennor displays a,
Tendancy to hurt himself;
Humanoid Typhoon

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin