Brennor

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Brennor

Post by Brennor » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:26 pm

Site founder am I
Playing lots of games is fun
Fun shared with whole site.

Hey all, this has taken a while for me to post, having been caught up in the site backend transition and all.

As of right now, I'm starting to push 30 (~29.5). Been playing RPGs for a very long time now -- like about 18 years or so. Got sucked into this hobby (with Vardaen) with the D&D Basic Edition. From there, it has just taken off.

I'm kind of a game system connoisseur. I've played many of the systems out there and have at least read through many, many more. I actually have an RPG collection at home, with probably only about 38 or so different game systems represented in it.

Yeah, I'm a geek! But that's why you guys get to play here! ;)
[url=telnet://brennor.dyndns.org:1896]Akarian Dawn MUSH[/url]
SRGC v0.22: SR2+++ SR3++ h+ b+++ UB+ IE+ RN W+ dk+ ri+ ad+ m+ gm+ M- P+

WorldEater
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Brennor

Post by WorldEater » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:52 am

A few other things that y'all should know about Brennor:

1. He stays crunchy, even in milk.
2. He is an omnivore with a strong preference for garlic.
3. He should not be used as a paperweight except under the most extreme circumstances.
4. I feel better prepared for the inevitable zombie apocalypse having known Brennor.

;)

WorldEater
Last edited by WorldEater on Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geist
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Geist » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:14 am

I didn't know I had so much in common with Brennor!

However... Garlic isn't going to keep the zombies away from any of us! (Only works on the Italian vampires, y'know!)

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:13 am

Being prepared for the zombie apocalypse due to knowing Brennor has nothing to do with his love of Garlic.

Having lived with the man, I have been innured to minor forms of destruction and the sight of blood, as he constantly injures himself. I am therefore better poised to ignore such minor consequenses of a zombie apocalypse, and focus on the important ones (Oh my god, it has my ARRRRRRRMMMM)

WorldEater
Level 3
Level 3

Post by WorldEater » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:18 am

Bitom wrote:Being prepared for the zombie apocalypse due to knowing Brennor has nothing to do with his love of Garlic.

Having lived with the man, I have been innured to minor forms of destruction and the sight of blood, as he constantly injures himself. I am therefore better poised to ignore such minor consequenses of a zombie apocalypse, and focus on the important ones (Oh my god, it has my ARRRRRRRMMMM)
I too can attest to this. Brennor's aptitude for minor self-injury is something of a legend.

WorldEater

Geist
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Geist » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:00 am

Well... none of that was mentioned. I've met him, too and he didn't hurt himself at all while I was around! Must be some sort of record, then... I guess.

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:16 am

That's not true, Geist. I've injured myself while you've been around. So adept at injuring myself now that noone else really notices the little ones anymore. :lol:

Now, the big injuries, those are a different matter.

Just to let others know how far the tendency for self injury goes (yes, it is something I'm known for), I've had many tens, if not hundreds of concussions. And no, I'm not fudging the numbers. I've managed to get three separate, major, concussions within 24 hours before.

Geist
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Geist » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:52 am

So now you're callin' me a liar? :P

:lol:

Brennor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Brennor » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:53 am

Yeah... I think I stubbed my toe while you were around... ;)

Geist
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Geist » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:04 am

:lol: