LFG Pst

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Priest
Level 2
Level 2

LFG Pst

Post by Priest » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Hey there, just an old man here looking for some games to play when he should be working! I've played lots of D&D 3.5, some old WoD when I was an emo teen, and currently GM ASoIaF using the Chronicle system for my friends (never been a player for that before!)

I would be, or rather am, a complete newb to the whole online forum gaming scene. If someone wouldn't mind holding my hand (or maybe a couple people O.o) I'd love to give it a go!

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Re: LFG Pst

Post by Muskrat » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello--welcome to Brennor's!

People here are generally really friendly and GM's are generally willing to let new people into their games and help them out as the figure out the system, both of the individual game and playing on-line.

An introduction to play-by-post is here.

You'll find two ASOIF games here--though A Clover Blooms Red is gradually winding down and I'm not sure about the other. You can PM the GM, TetNak, for more details (if he doesn't post here first).

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: LFG Pst

Post by TetNak » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:32 pm

With renewed interest, I'm happy to keep ACBR going. Priest and I are already working on character ideas!

Fire and Blood is still going strong as well.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name