Hello, glad to be here.

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Motley
Level 0
Level 0

Hello, glad to be here.

Post by Motley » Sun May 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello all,

I go by Motley. I came here after seeing a reddit post advertising the site on one of the more obscure subreddits I visit. I like the concept of playbypost games, and I thought that there might be something of interest here for me.

A bit about my gaming habits: I'm a bit of a Pathfinder geek. I really enjoy the system, and I play with my friends. I tend to be a player, but I've recently been given the reigns for DMing in my group, so I look forward to that. Beyond that, I've always wanted to try Star Wars Saga Edition, or something like Call or Trail of Cthulhu.

A bit about me: I'm just a nerdy college student, nothing particularly special or odd about me. I probably spend too much time on Pathfinder's SRD, or playing games. I tend to work nights, but my current job is pretty slow, so I end up spending a lot of time theory crafting or world building in my down time there.

I think it'll be great to be here, and hopefully I'll find a game soon.

Thank you.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Hello, glad to be here.

Post by Shurijo » Sun May 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Welcome! We have a few Pathfinder games looking for players. I think the Star Wars Saga game is also open. It's a little quite here on weekends, but picks up over the weekdays. Be sure to ask the GMS if they still have open slots. The Master Games List is usually up to date, but sometimes GMs forget to let us know to update their game info.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Hello, glad to be here.

Post by TetNak » Sun May 10, 2015 5:00 pm

Welcome!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Re: Hello, glad to be here.

Post by Scout89 » Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 am

Welcome, I'm sure you'll like like it here just as much as I do. And @Shurijo is right, I have a SWSE game in chargen right now, you can still join it if you want to.
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon May 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Welcome aboard! I am in fact seeking new players for Pathfinder games!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon May 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Welcome, Motley!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."