Wargie

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Wargie

Post by Wargie » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:36 am

I am a man of few words, and I won't looking for brownie points here.

Anyway, I am Wargie, a Swede currently located in Budapest Hungary, where I have/am studying to become a Vet, though at the moment I have the rest of the year off.

I have played Drakar & Demoner, a swedish version of D&D, yet a bit simpler, except for that I have played Call of Cthulu, (lasted about an hour before I went insane), and another swedish game called Skuggornas Maestare.

Other than that, I have played a few table top strategy games, Epic (scaled down version of War Hammer) and Warzone, a similar game to Warhammer.

I ended up here because, well I have been on Akarian Dawn, or Shadow Rift since about 97, which means, that I have been around Tet, Vman and Bren for 8 years, not to mention N-mat from Elendor at about the same time.

Am a big movie buff, and since moving to Hungary, a TV show buff as well, since I have to download to be able to see anything that isn't dubbed into one of the hardest languages in the world. Big fan of the discworld, Lord of the rings and so on...

And yeah...I might have lied in the beginning...

/Wargie on his 26th year...