Heya Folks

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Mick the Rogue
Level 4
Level 4

Heya Folks

Post by Mick the Rogue » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Another player on the site invited me over for a game, figured I'd say hi and wave my hand spastically

*waves hand spastically*

Hope to play some good games here

Mick

Aegor
Level 10
Level 10
Title: Subculture of One
User Class: Scum

Heya Folks

Post by Aegor » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Welcome Mick:)
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.

WalterPeck
Level 12
Level 12

Heya Folks

Post by WalterPeck » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:05 am

Welcome!
Asad Uller - Blood for Gold, Brayden Weathers - Shattered Kingdoms, Marshal Buckler - War without End, Ragnar - Dawn of Days, Henry Mallister - Shattered Kingdoms

Italics = internal thoughts.

Put your weapon on happy and chamber a smile.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Heya Folks

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 pm

*waves hand back just as spastically*

Welcome! Check out the Master Game List link at the top of the page for game info. Or just find a game, post to the OOC or send the Game Master a private message.

What sort of games are your favorite?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Heya Folks

Post by TetNak » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Welcome!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Heya Folks

Post by Shurijo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Welcome,

As V mentioned there's the Master Games List (iink in header/nav menu area). The page has links to the game forums and to the GMs. If you see something interesting, send the GM a PM. Sometimes, even if the game is marked as full, the GM might know when they can squeeze you into the campaign (like between chapters or if someone is leaving/recently left, etc.).

Cheers,
Shurijo

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Heya Folks

Post by TetNak » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:46 pm

I believe Mick came on invitation from Aegor to his Dunk & Egg-style game. Mick, I also run a ASOIAF game if you'd be interested (Both here and Myth Weavers, actually).

Mick the Rogue
Level 4
Level 4

Heya Folks

Post by Mick the Rogue » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:52 am

I would be in fact. I've been super low on games to play lately.

I tend to be into more story focused games. I've done the most with WoD, Fate and some freeform stuff. But I've really been all over the map in terms of systems I've played (I have a nice little 'gaming shelf next to my computer which has everything from ASOIAF rpg to WoD

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Heya Folks

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:54 am

Mick the Rogue wrote:I would be in fact. I've been super low on games to play lately.

I tend to be into more story focused games. I've done the most with WoD, Fate and some freeform stuff. But I've really been all over the map in terms of systems I've played (I have a nice little 'gaming shelf next to my computer which has everything from ASOIAF rpg to WoD
Same with me. Here I run Shattered Kingdoms which is a 'what if' sort of scenario taking place in 318 AL. Basically the realm has been shattered and smaller kingdoms have arisen. I've left some things fairly loose as far as what happened at this point.

On MW I run a sellsail game based out of Essos (Blood for Gold). I'm TetNak here and tetnak there. I also run a Savage Worlds game based on the Witcher.

Mick the Rogue
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Heya Folks

Post by Mick the Rogue » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:57 am

Well, the sellsword thing is kinda what we're doing in Aegor's game atm. So I'd err towards the former