I hope this works out. I need a gaming fix. Cheers!

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: I hope this works out. I need a gaming fix. Cheers!

Post by Bo » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks @shurijo!!! By the way, Prelude to Hope is back up:)
~Bo~

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Here is why it won't "work out" ..

I don't understand why someone logs in, posts something like this, then disappears. This is a complete waste of everyone's time.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Gone are the days of storytellers, your now typical gamer mentality being that of an incessant need to fill the quick fix button masher mentality of console gaming. Throw in the fact that most gamers by nature tend to be of a flighty breed when it comes to finding things that attract their fancy and you have twice the difficulty in procuring a reliable foundation for forum gaming. After all, it's quite difficult to build such a foundation when all of the proverbial bricks are always in flux as to what they'd like to do or experience, and what medium they would like to do these things with. Still however, this commonly occurring pattern is downright saddening and frustrating. Not only from a GM's point of view but that of a player and website aficionado as well.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!