Hello everybody!

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Sukrai
Level 2
Level 2

Hello everybody!

Post by Sukrai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:47 am

Hi yo! Found this forum while looking around for 40K games and can't believe that I didn't find it sooner! I like the sheer breadth of games available here, and would love to join in! As stated, I've got a fairly good grasp of the 40K games, and an even better grasp of the lore for the grimdark future, but Pathfinder and Iron Kingdoms are good for me as well!
I'm not suffering from insanity, I happen to like it!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Hello everybody!

Post by TetNak » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:42 am

Welcome!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Sukrai
Level 2
Level 2

Hello everybody!

Post by Sukrai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:59 am

I'm wondering if there are any games with openings still around that I could possibly join. Been looking for a play-by-post game for awhile.

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Hello everybody!

Post by Scout89 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Welcome! I run the Iron Kingdoms campaign here. We just got a new player, but I think I can take another one if you're interested. Shoot me a PM and lets talk.
Oh and we are usually slow on weekends, but very active after that. Welcome!
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Hello everybody!

Post by Shurijo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the Master Games List. We try to keep it updated, but if you see a game that piques your interests, then send the GM a private message they may have an opening.

Sukrai
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by Sukrai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:10 pm

I would love to discuss such a thing, but it seems that I can't access the PM function just yet. Still, if it's the one I think it is, would you be willing to accept a gunmage into your group?

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 pm

You should be able to send private messages now. Before (when you first posted) you were an 'unapproved' member, meaning we had to approve your first post. Now that you can post without getting post-approval, you should be able to send private messages.

Sukrai
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Sukrai » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:57 pm

That still seems to be the case though, as I'm still needing my posts approved before they show up. Is there a minimum number of posts that one has to make before they can do so without the approval system?

Scout89
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite
User Class: Gadgeteer

Post by Scout89 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:28 am

Sukrai wrote:I would love to discuss such a thing, but it seems that I can't access the PM function just yet. Still, if it's the one I think it is, would you be willing to accept a gunmage into your group?
We already have a gunmage. Any other idea?
A.K.A. Tvrod.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:47 am

Just the first post requires approval after that you should be fine. There may be some issues with account which would be odd. Shurijo will have to look into that for you.

Weekends are slow for us FYI.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring