Hi everyone!

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Athelstan
Level 2
Level 2

Hi everyone!

Post by Athelstan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello to all,

I stumbled on to this website while looking for l5r and ASOIAF pbp games and just finished creating my account. I'm glad to have found a ASOIAF game that is just starting and able to join. About myself, I have played pathfinder, AD&D, D&D 3.5, L5R, Qin, Qarring States, ASOIAF, Warhammer Fantasy 2 Edition, and I believe most if not all Warhammer 40k rpg games from fantasy flight games (Black Crusade is my favorite). I also enjoy playing board games, but I also have other rpg's I never played and have the books for them (Anima Beyond Fantasy, Double Cross, Kuro, Pendragon, Remnant, Symbarum, Tenra Bansho Zero, Yggdrasil). I used to own a book/hobby store that I sold. People just don't read anymore and it's now a Starbucks so I don't feel bad since I get my coffee from there just a tad nostalgic as I look around and still see my old store so I do drive through mostly, unless I need the internet and want to sit for awhile outside my home. I'm married and have kids, so sometimes they take precedent over games, but I do my diligence to ask/tell if something is coming up (school, vacations, and traveling) as a player.

Best Regards to all

Athelstan

MiltonBerle
Level 4
Level 4

Hi everyone!

Post by MiltonBerle » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Welcome!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Hi everyone!

Post by TetNak » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 am

Welcome! Welcome!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Hi everyone!

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:09 am

Welcome aboard, mate! Funnily enough we have a character in one of the LOTR games by that name too.

There's just two 40k games running right now. Check the Master Games List up there in the head banner and ask a GM if something interests you.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Hi everyone!

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Welcome!

Check out the games, even if something appears full send a message to the GM and they may be willing to get you into it! Happy to have you.

Haya, I also noticed that, and thought how cool that was. Could get confusing if he joins the War of the Ring game :)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Hi everyone!

Post by Muskrat » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:10 pm

There's also a game of Keltia going, which uses the same rules as Yggdrasil, though it's set in post-Roman Britain instead of Scandinavia.