Chanur

Go ahead. Introduce yourself. Use Haiku for bonus points. NEWLY REGISTERED MEMBERS should post here first so they can be approved as users.
Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Chanur

Post by Chanur » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi V. That would be wonderful :)

Hermit
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Trader

Re: Chanur

Post by Hermit » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:00 pm

Chanur wrote:Hi guys I see a lot has happened while I was gone. The new digs look great. A few months ago I took a new position in my company and relocated from Oklahoma to Houston Texas. I no longer travel much and have my evenings at home. I hope everyone is doing well and would love to get back into a game or two when ever someone has an opening.
Welcome back, sir. I had the pleasure of participating in an ASOIAF game with Lyonel up until his untimely end. If it's any consolation he got one hell of a eulogy/requiem from my character, if I do say so myself, heh. Anyways it's great to have a veteran return to these forums, and on the subject of Houston, I also happen to live around those parts as well (Northwestern part of Houston). Perhaps our paths may cross if the opportunity presents itself?
''At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.'' - Lao-Tzu

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Chanur

Post by Trogdor » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:38 pm

Welcome back. We'd love to have you back in Savage Tide.